[5]

Hyun-soo sat with his back against a Wall. He was holding his phone, looking at the screen.

August 25 , Suicide

He was wondering, if it would be the right decision to just.. End it now.
At least he would die as a human then. Nothing bad about that, right?

In front of him sat Ye-bin.
She had her backpack next to her.
At the Wall leaned an Umbrella.
Tape was wrapped around it. A knife was attached to the tip. Hyun-soo looked to the side. He let his phone drop into his lap. "You've gotten creative."

Ye-bin looked up.
She had chewed on her Fingernails while she was trying to come up with a plan to survive all of that. She chuckled as she grabbed the Umbrella. "Yeah.. Well, I had to."
Hyun-soo turned his head back, to look at Ye-bin. "Do you think we need to go out?"

Ye-bin sighed as she got up.
"We probably have to go out at some point. We have food and Water. But I don't know how long it will last until we ran out." She pushed the Curtain of the Window away, opening it.
Ye-bin leaned slightly out of it. Everything looked the same as it did an hour ago. She wanted to close the Window again, but stopped at the Sound of a Child calling out to its Father.

" Dad, don't go its too dangerous."

A few floors beneath her was another Window open. A man had climbed out of a it with a rope attached to his Hips.

"Don't cry Su-Yeong. Take good care of Yeong-Su while I'm away alright?"

Ye-bin turned her Body away from the Window. Her shocked Expression alarmed Hyun-soo. He got up and walked towards her. Ye-bin pointed out of the Window. Together they looked out again.

" Don't cry, monsters might come if they hear you. " The Man spoke again.
Hyun-soo was the first one to notice the large Eyeball, which curiously approached the Man, who was still talking to his Children.

"Get out of there." Hyun-soo spoke. But he was to quiet. Ye-bin pushed Hyun-soo slightly to the side, so that she could lean out further.
"Get out of there!" she yelled.
The Man startled and looked up to them. He then turned his attention back to his daughter who screamed as soon as she saw the Giant Monster.

Hyun-soo and Ye-bin watched in horror how the man tried to get back into the Apartment. He pulled himself onto the Window sill but slipped, letting go of the rope causing him to fall. Ye-bin harshly grabbed the Arm of Hyun-soo, making him yelp in surprise and pain.

The Man hit the concrete.
His Bones made a loud cracking Noise, as they came into contact with the Ground. His Body was twisted and moved no longer.

The only Noise that could be heard was the loud sobbing from the Children under them. The Eyeball Monster still stared at them.
Hyun-soo pulled Ye-bin back into the Apartment, closing the Window.

He sat down in front of it, watching Ye-bin who walked through the Apartment. Even though the Window was closed, could they hear the screaming of the Children.

Finally Ye-bin stopped.
"We need to help them." Hyun-soo had already gotten up. He made its way over to his Computer and grabbed the Screen. He turned with a nod towards Ye-bin , signaling her to open the Window.

The Computer Screen hit the Monster and it pulled its eye out of the Window. Instead it looked up, before making its Way up to them.
Hyun-soo closed the Window again and pulled Ye-bin away from it.

They could see the Giant Eye in front of the Window before it crashed through it, making them Scream for a Moment. While Ye-bin crouched down to grab her weaponized Umbrella used Hyun-soo the broken stick to shove it into the large Eye.