[7]

Ye-bin held the hands of Su-Yeong and Yeong-Su. She had the handle of the umbrella hung on her lower arm.
"Is he not coming back?" asked Yeong-Su. Tears threaten to spill again.
Ye-bin shook her head. "I actually don't know. But we need to move on our own for now."
She pulled the children upstairs trying to be as quiet as possible.
"I'm scared." Yeong-Su whispered.
The three stopped and Ye-bin turned around. She smiled at the Children before she followed the Noise of Water hitting the Ground.
Yeong-Su had started to pee himself. Ye-bin sighed before she leaned down towards him. "It's okay. We won't tell anyone, right?" Su-Yeong nodded.

Suddenly the door towards another floor got pushed open.
Ye-bin turned around pulling the Children towards her. The blind monster passed the door. It's hand scratched onto the metal before it dissappeared. Ye-bin dared to breath again but stopped as she could hear heavy footsteps beneath them.
Ye-bin looked past the children. The large monster had followed them.
Su-Yeong grabbed Yeong-Su as they started to scream.
Ye-bin pushed them all down as the extended arm of the blind monster smashed into the larger one, making it scream in pain. Ye-bin used the moment and grabbed the hands of the children again, pulling them further upstairs.

They stopped in the 15th floor.
Ye-bin pulled them into the Hallway.
"Hyun-soo told us to go to Room 1408. This is the 15th floor." Yeong-Su spoke. Ye-bin wanted to answer him, but Su-Yeong had already bent down to him. "We can't go there." she started. "The Monsters are fighting there. It's not safe."

Ye-bin nodded in agreement.
"check the doors." Ye-bin pointed at the Apartment's. "Maybe we can hide inside one of them."
Su-Yeong nodded as she and her brother walked towards the first door.
Ye-bin did the same. She approached one of the doors and tried to open it.
She used the doorbell and knocked at it hoping that there would be someone willing to let them in.
Her hope crashed as she heard the heavy footsteps again.

She grabbed the Umbrella as she called for the siblings to hide and close their eyes. She then watched how they cowered behind a Wall hugging each other. Ye-bin's Body started to shake as she saw the huge Monster walking into the Hallway.
It kept smiling while it approached her.

"I'm not scared of you, you giant meatbag!" she hissed as her Body kept shaking more and more.
Ye-bin closed her eyes and started the tazer on the Weapon.
"As soon as it starts attacking, I need you to run, alright?"
She didn't receive an answer. Instead a unknown Voice started to speak.

"Please don't touch them okay? You can do that, right?"

Ye-bin opened her Eyes to see a woman standing next to her.
She had a empty stroller in front her Body. Ye-bin stared at the Woman before she turned her head back to the Monster. It actually paused for a moment before it raised its leg, kicking the two away. The Woman hit the Wall while Ye-bin fell hard to the ground, laying still.

>>>>>>>>>

Hyun-soo had gotten help from two strangers. They had carried his unconscious form into an empty apartment and waited for him to wake up. His mind was blurred with dreams and memories.
He then startled and woke up. Hyun-soo raised his head and looked into the Face of a man with glasses.
He then saw a girl approaching him.
Her hands held a bat, which pointed at him. "You're infected, huh? You got a Nosebleed and fainted."
"You're the one who wanted to save him." the man with the glasses turned to her. "How do you know that he won't turn?" she asked furious.
"I don't know. But crushing his head probably isn't the will of God."

Hyun-soo looked down again. The girl pulled the bat away. He then looked up. "Please help me." his Voice cracked. "They need me. I made a promise.." the two strangers shared a look. The girl sighed in annoyance before she nodded.