[10]

Eun-hyuk placed another note onto the small table. "There are eight in favor and seven opposed. If one of the last two ballots is in favor he'll be ousted." Suk-hyun walked to the front. He grabbed the notes before he turned towards the other people.
"Seven people opposed?" he looked up. "Are you all crazy?"

"Opposed."

Eun-hyuk held another note in his hands. "It's eight to eight now."
Suk-hyun cursed before he turned to his wife. "Did you oppose?" she shook her head before she watched him turn away. "All those Bastards who are on his side, should all be thrown out!" Eun-hyuk pulled the last note out of the box. "Don't get worked up yet. The last vote will determine the result."

The Group went quiet again.
Ye-bin and Hyun-soo still stood at the door. Some of the people in the room would spare them a look. A few with sympathy the other in disgust.
Everyone payed attention towards Eun-hyuk who opened the last note.

" Invalid."

He turned it, so that everyone could see a circle crossed out with an X.
Ye-bin could hear Hyun-soo breathing out. His Body relaxed slightly.
He tensed as soon as the loud Voice of Suk-hyun reached his ears.
"No way." he then turned around.
"Bring that Bastard in here."

Hyun-soo held his breath again. He looked towards Suk-hyun who still didn't noticed him.
"A Bastard?" he flinched at the loud voice next to him. "The only Bastard I see is you, old man."
Ye-bin had her arms crossed. Her expression had darkened as she eyed the shopkeeper in front of her.
Suk-hyun seemed surprised at her words before he pointed at her.
"You dare to speak back to me? Don't you have any decency?"
Ye-bin chuckled dryly. "Not towards you."

Suk-hyun threw the Notes towards the ground. "Voting my ass. Have you gone crazy? All of you?" he turned on his spot to face everyone.
"Did you already forget that many people just died?"

"Are you against the result?"

Suk-hyun spared a short look towards Eun-hyuk. "What? Taking part in a murder? Bullshit. Murder is for a human being not a monster!" he threw the table onto to ground but then stopped in his movements.

Thick blood painted the wooden floor and the bare feet of Suk-hyun.
He was hunched over pressing a hand towards his nose. " This is nothing. It's because I'm tired." he made a few steps towards the door but stopped as someone blocked his exit.
Suk-hyun raised his head and looked at Hyun-soo. "You better brace yourself.. If you don't want to be eaten by a monster." Suk-hyun shook his head. He then turned to Ye-bin.
"I've seen you with medical books before. You're a doctor, right? You can help me!" Ye-bin shrugged before smiling. "I'm sorry. I don't have enough decency to do that." she then bent down and picked two notes up.
"We also have the right to vote."
She raised her hand towards Hyun-soo, handing him a note with a circle drawn on it. Hyun-soo then made his way towards the vote box which was laying on the floor.

"If we put this in. He'll be thrown out with me, right?" his eyes turned black as he repeated himself. "Am I right?"
Suk-hyun couldn't answer. He still pressed a hand onto his nose. He breathed heavy before his eyes rolled back and he collapsed onto the ground.

>>>>>>>>>>

Hyun-soo and Suk-hyun were brought into an extra room.
Eun-hyuk had looked them in. He then turned to leave but stopped as he saw Ye-bin standing a few feet away from him.
"What is it?" he asked. Ye-bin had her hands pushed into the pockets of her Jacket. "Is it save for them?" she asked. "Aren't they going to hurt themselves?" Eun-hyuk approached Ye-bin and stopped next to her.
"It is the better way for us to survive. If one of them turns completely-"
"-the door won't keep them in. And you know that. I'm not afraid of Hyun-soo. He is keeping himself together. Better then most of the people I've met here." Eun-hyuk pointed at the door. " You can join him if that's what you want. I won't hold you back."

Ye-bin kept a straight face towards Eun-hyuk. She then turned away from him, leaving him alone. She made her Way to the restrooms stopping in front of the mirrors. Many things happened in the last hours and she didn't knew how well she was putting up with it. She felt bad for leaving Hyun-soo alone with that shitty Shopkeeper. Yebin was infected. Just like Hyun-soo or the others. It would have been a matter of time until someone finds out about her current condition. Ye-bin closed her eyes before she sighed. She had made her Decision. She wouldn't leave Hyun-soo alone.

>>>>>>>>>>

Hyun-soo watched the Shopkeeper crying to himself. He just woke up and realized what was going to happen to him. He had gotten up and stormed towards Hyun-soo.
"Tell me. How are you doing it?"
Hyun-soo shook his head as he looked down. "You're shameless."
"please help me. I want to live." Hyun-soo looked back up, meeting the bloody face of Suk-hyun.
"Pull yourself together.." he paused.
"I have nothing else to say to you."
Suk-hyun teared up again before he let go of Hyun-soo, making his Way back towards the small leather couch he woke up on. Hyun-soo stayed where he was. He turned his head away and closed his eyes, trying to find some sleep.

>>>>>>>>>>

As Hyun-soo opened his eyes again did he met the wounded and stitched up face of someone he didn't knew.
He startled and pushed himself up.
"Good morning sunshine." the unknown man started to talk to him.
"You must be hungry." he extended his hand, waiting for Hyun-soo to take the food out of it.

"No thank you."

The stranger stopped smiling for a second. "Why? A monster can't eat? You sleep well though." he moved towards Hyun-soo. "What does it feel like?" Hyun-soo was confused. He watched the man in front of him feeling him grasp his Shoulder.

"You feel powerful, don't you?"

He laughed before he turned serious again. "How can I become like you?"

_______________________________

Hello everyone!
This is the first Chapter for this weekend, the next will follow tomorrow. Have a great day/night and stay safe✨