[11]

"he's not that bad."
Ye-bin sat with Eun-yoo on the ground. Both held a stack of cards in their hands. A third one was laying between them.
"I didn't say that he is." Eun-yoo placed a card onto the ground. "I'm just saying that he is Infected. Probably dangerous-" "-not that dangerous." Ye-bin shook her head as she pulled a card from the third deck.

"Hyun-soo is infected. Everyone knows that. But he's not that dangerous. I'll believe that some of the people down here are far more likely to hurt someone." the girls got quiet as someone walked past them.
He had a cigarette in his hands and scars on his face. Ye-bin watched him walk away before she turned back to Eun-yoo. " For example. " she pointed at the empty space. " I don't know about you. But that man is suspicious." Eun-yoo laughed as she placed her cards onto the ground.
"He's just an old man who likes dressing up in 80s clothing. I don't think that there will be a big problem with him. He's an asshole though."
Ye-bin joined the small laugh of Eun-yoo before she also placed her Cards onto the ground.
"I win."

>>>>>>>>>

Hyun-soo sat on his small spot.
He had his knees pulled towards his chest. His arms were resting on them.
The room was quiet. Everyone lost in his own thoughts.
Suddenly the door opened.
Suk-hyeon was the first to approach Eun-hyuk. " I'm really fine. You see?"
He got ignored as Eun-hyuk didnt even spare him a look.
"Cha Hyun-soo. I need to talk to you."
Suk-hyeon turned around.
"What? Why are you taking him? What about me?" he looked at Eun-hyuk who had turned away already. He then grabbed the arm of Hyun-soo who walked past him.

"You know you're only used by them."

Hyun-soo ignored him. He started walking again, leaving the room.
He followed him through the Hallway as Eun-hyuk started to speak.
"it's important that we keep the front door barricaded at all times. We also need wooden planks and chains to block the stairs. Monsters could get through at any moment."
The two stopped.
"The same goes for the room you were a moment ago." Eun-hyuk crossed his Arms. "Why do you think did I took your side?" he didn't even wait for an answer. "I'll be straightforward. You'll be taking on all the dangerous work from now on.
If you don't want to, then I can't help you." Hyun-soo kept quiet. He furrowed his eyebrows for a moment.
"What do you mean?"
Eun-hyuk sighed. "The guy in room 1408. Can you bring him here?"

"I think we can."

Hyun-soo and Eun-hyuk turned to the side. There stood Ye-bin. She had a smile on her Face as she approached the two. Eun-hyuk shook his head.
"You can't go with him." Ye-bin walked past Eun-hyuk. She stopped next to Hyun-soo. "You can't stop me. Neither of you can." she grabbed the hand of Hyun-soo and started to walk away with him. "I can't assure your safety if you go with him." Ye-bin paused and turned her Head back. She kept smiling. "I can look after myself Eun-hyuk. If you don't mind. We need to get someone down here." she wanted to walk again. But this time did Hyun-soo stop her.
"I think he's right. I can't keep you safe. You should stay here with the others." Ye-bin's smile crumbled. Instead did she raise her Eyebrow.
"You can't tell me what to do. Like I said. Neither of you can. If you're going to brag about it. Then I'll leave on my own." she patted against Hyun-soo's Chest. "You can wait for me then."

>>>>>>>>>>

In the end did a group of three walk through the Staircase of the Green Home Complex. Hyun-soo, Ye-bin and the stranger she had seen an hour ago. He half-hearted introduced himself as Sang-wook before he made his way past them. Ye-bin followed him immediately while Hyun-soo got held back by Eun-hyuk.

"Rescuing Han Du-sik is the main goal. The kids are secondary. Focus on the main goal. If things go south, leave the kids. If you have to. Leave them all except him."

Hyun-soo swallowed hard before he nodded slightly, making his way into the Staircase. He walked the Stairs until he stopped next to Ye-bin. She had waited for him." Are you okay?"
Hyun-soo nodded before he walked past her.

The group stopped in front of a closed door towards a floor. Sang-wook continued to walk, but Hyun-soo stopped. His eyes had turned black again as he smiled.
"I think there is a monster in here. Let's go and kill it." Hyun-soo opened the door. He then looked back at the two. "You're scared aren't you?"
Sang-wook grabbed Hyun-soo and pulled him back. He used his right hand to punch him into his guts, making him groan in pain. Ye-bin wanted to say something but stopped as a large hand grabbed the head of Sang-wook pulling him into the Hallway. Smoke greeted Hyun-soo and Ye-bin as they followed him inside. The whole floor was on fire.

Ye-bin and Hyun-soo ran through the flames as they followed the large hand and Sang-Wooks body who got pulled with it. "What should we do?" Ye-bin called out to Hyun-soo. He was running in front of her. He slightly turned to the side. But before he could answer her did something crash into him, bringing him down to the ground. Ye-bin stopped and turned to find out what just happened.

Another monster stood a few feet away from them. It pushed itself up before it started to run again. It was fast and probably ready to attack them again. It grunted suddenly, running past them instead. Ye-bin used the short moment to help Hyun-soo stand again. He held his shoulder before he nodded towards her. "I'm Okay." Ye-bin looked past him, confused as to why the monster didn't attack again. She shook her head and focused back on their current situation. "We have to find Sang-Wook." the two started to walk again. They rounded a corner and stopped as they met another pair of persons. The female held a Crossbow in her hands but lowered it as she saw them. The four stared at each other awkward before they noticed Sang-Wook on the ground.
The large hand was still wrapped around him. Ye-bin approached him. She crouched down and raised his head with her hand.

"He's still alive."

_______________________________

Heya-
This is the last chapter for this Weekend! See you next week! :)