[17]

Apologies to anyone who waited so long for my next Update..

Summer break is approaching us and i'm happy to announce that i can start updating regulary again. 

Update: Fixed a few Grammar Mistakes-

_______________________________

It was the sudden loud Noise outside of the building that made Ye-bin realize, that she might have missed the last Opportunity to talk to Hyun-soo. She was glad, that a medical mask covered the lower part of her Face, hiding how she was furiously chewing on her lower lip in a weak attempt to calm herself.

"Our plan must've failed"

Eun-hyuk's Voice held a neutral tone in it. As if he didnt really bother about it. His eyes scanned the Scene in front of him. Ji-su was laying on a table. She had her eyes closed as small moans left her Lips from time to time. Her Body was covered in cold sweat, as she pressed her hands onto her abdomen. He looked back up, meeting the rather unpleasant stare of Ye-bin. Eun-hyuk turned away from her and grabbed a scalpel from the table beside him. "Ji-su..We cant give you any anesthetic's.." He turned back, keeping the blade in his hand lowered. "You could die from shock..And even if the Surgery is succesful, you could die from infection."

Ye-bin sighed discouraged. She never expected her first surgery to be like that. A unpleasent taste had spread onto her lips and filled her mouth. It tasted metallic and salty at the same time. Fear crossed her mind as she slightly turned away from the table.        Ye-bin raised one of her hands and pulled the mask away from her Face. Deep red liquid had formed a puddle in the inside of her mask already.         

The Blood dripped out of her Nose, covered her lips and made its way past her jawline onto her clothes. Ye-bin could hear Eun-hyuk talking. But her mind blocked his actual  words, making his voice a lulling sound of the background. Almost soothing until a hand landed on her shoulder, pulling her back into reality. Ye-bin pulled away from the hand and hurried out of the Room, rushing past a few residents who had decided to stay in front of the room to keep track of the surgery. Followed by her rushed leave was the muffled cry of pain from Ji-su as Eun-hyuk started to perform the surgery..

----------

Thick, red spots covered the iniside of the sink in the woman's washroom.  Ye-bin had broke down in front of it. She had filled the sink with a small amount of water as she tried to wash the blood from her Body, stopping as the Water tap filled the sink with brown water. Tears stung in her eyes as she stared at her reflection in the mirror. "What...is wrong with you?" Her Voice was thin, worn out from crying. Her Sad expression formed into Anger, hatred against herself.

 "What is wrong with you!?"

She yelled at her Reflection. A part of her was expecting- hoping for a answer from it. But it kept quiet, showing the same flashed image as before. Her hair had lost any volume, laying flat and greasy against her head. A few strands clung at her Face from the Water she splashed into it earlier. Altough she had cleaned her Face and her Neck, was there still some parts covered in dried blood. Ye-bin huffed as she leaned away from the Sink. The Water tap was still running. It had filled the Sink with a brown liquid, giving the room a musty scent. Ye-bin pushed herself back onto her feet. She closed the Water tap and turned her back to it, leaving the Restroom. 

The Foyer was surprisingly quiet. No one passed Ye-bin as she made her way slowly through it. She guessed, that most of them had scurried away to check on Ji-su.     

"They're back."

Ye-bin paused in her Movements. She lowered her head before she turned around.      Eun-hyuk stood on the other side of the Foyer. He used his shirt to wipe over his Face. Probably removing some sweat. "Everyone?" Eun-hyuk couldnt suppress a slight tingle of Annoyance form in his Body as he turned his head away.

"Yes. Everyone."

Ye-bin relaxed at his words. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she made a mental note to check on Hyun-soo. Something different crossed her mind then, as her eyes widened. "Did Ji-Su make it?"

Eun-hyuk sighed as he closed his eyes. He took a minute to prepare his answer. "We dont know it yet. The Surgery was succesful,yes. But it is up to Ji-su to wake up again." Ye-bin nodded at his words before she turned to start walking again.

"Im not done with you yet."

"What do you want to hear from me Eun-hyuk?" Ye-bin didnt even bother to turn around again. Her hands clasped the fabric of her Shirt as she spoke again. "I am Infected. Is that what you want to hear? Are you now mentaly prepared to lock me up just like the other's?"

 Ye-bin could hear footsteps approaching her. They were slow but gotten faster with every word she said. "We're all going to die in this building. Even if you try your best. You wont succeed." Ye-bin turned around. It was a slow movement, as she still prepared for his Outburst. Confusion formed on her Face as Ye-bin finally looked up to Eun-hyuk. 

His Expression has changed as well. His Neutral Mask had finally broke down. Eun-hyuk was crying. A few wet traces covered his Cheeks. Eun-hyuk's Body was trembling slighty as he swallowed the lump in his throat.

 "You have no Idea how hard I have been preparing-" He paused, searching for the right words as he surpressed the few tears left in his eyes. "I alway's tried to protect Eun-yoo and You. I've treated you like Family. Respected your decisions and choices in life. But I cant accept this. The Decision that you choose that Boy over me. He'll kill you Ye-bin. And if he doesn't then you probably kill yourself. " He turned away from Ye-bin, walking a bit. "I knew that you're Infected. I just hoped, that you would tell me before something like that would happen."

Ye-bin had lowered her Head again. Everything that he said started to nag at her, leaving a guilty pressure in Ye-bin's Body. 

"Eun-hyuk I-"

He raised his hand and waved it off. "I dont have time for your weak explanation's. I've waited long enough, dont you think Ye-bin?" He pushed his hand into the pocket of his jeans, taking a small Key out of it. 

"It is time for you to go, where you belong. But dont worry. Your Monster is ready to keep you company"