[3]

At first it was a few drops.
Then it started to leak onto her Clothing. Ye-bin had hunched over before she pressed her hand over her Nose, preventing the blood to spread further onto her.

She had gotten up and rushed into the small Bathroom, closing the door behind her. Ye-bin bent over the small sink, pulling her hand away.
She looked at the deep red puddle in her hand, before she started the Water, letting it mix with her blood.

Ye-bin started to clean herself up.
She cleared her Nose with some toilet paper, before she washed her Face.
The cold sensation of the Water, made her shiver. She looked back up, watching herself one more time in the small Mirror. Her Shirt was stained at the Collar. Even if she tried to wash it out, would it leave a nasty stain behind. Her Hair was pulled up into a messy bun, missing some strands which were hanging loose.
Her skin had gotten red from the interaction with the water a few moments ago. Maybe it even was the rest of blood, which had tinted her Face now with the help of the Water.

Ye-bin didn't bother.
She wiped her hands at her Pants, before she left the bathroom.
It had been an hour, since the incident on the Hallway.

Hyun-soo, who had been carried inside by the stranger, had been out cold ever since.
He didn't move once at the many screams that filled the night.

Ye-bin had sat down next to him. She pulled her legs towards her Chest, leaning her head onto her knees. She faced the Window before closing her eyes, drifting into a restless sleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Hyun-Soo had woken up a few minutes ago. But he didn't bother to sat up or even opening his eyes.
His memories of the last day came back to him. The Woman in front of his door, who desperately tried to get into his Apartment. Hyun-soo shuddered as he remembered the amount of blood, that poured out of her Nose like water.

Finally his Eyes snapped open and he sat up. A dream. He probably just dreamed some weird shit. Nothing to worry about. Probably because he wasn't eating proberly. His head made things up. Hyun-soo nodded to himself, but stopped as he noticed his surroundings.

He layed on the ground in the middle of his Apartment. His feet and clothing were covered in dried blood. The broken stick from the mop leaned against the door. Hyun-soo sighed.

It wasn't a dream.

The boy turned his head to a small Noise next to him. His breath stopped for a moment, as he wondered if the Woman from his door returned to end his miserable life.

His breath returned as he saw his Neighbor sleeping next to him.
Hyun-soo looked at her for a while.
Even though she was sleeping, had she furrowed her brows in discomfort.

Hyun-soo decided to let her sleep.
He got up, stretching his tired Body slightly before he turned towards his Window. It was covered with some run down curtain, which he pulled away slightly.

Hyun-Soo's Eyes filled with terror as he saw the Outside. The Sky was covered in Smoke. The Sun was shining, coloring everything orange. Matching with the burning buildings.
A huge flock of birds crossed Hyun-Soo's Vision.

Were they fleeing from something?
How long was he sleeping?

He slowly pulled the Curtain close again, turning to the Noise behind him.
Ye-bin had woken up.
She had pulled her head back up, letting her Body relax from its position. As she stretched her legs did she notice, that her Neighbor had woken up as well.

A small smile spread onto her face as Ye-bin got up. Her smile soon turned into a frown. Hyun-soo watched Ye-bin's Expression Change. He opened his Mouth to ask her about the current Situation he just witnessed outside the Window, but stopped as he tasted iron on his Lips.

Hyun-soo closed his Mouth again and brought his hands up to his face.
He wiped over it, watching the red liquid on his Hands.

A Nosebleed.

_______________________________

Hello again✨

I just noticed that my Book hit Nr. 1 in one of my Hashtags and wanted to thank you all🎈❤️
Anyways, this is a small Chapter but I hope you liked it anyway! Don't forget to leave your opinion about it in the Comments and Vote✨

Till then~