[15]

After the rescue of Hyun-soo did everything cool down a little.
The Body of the Monster got dumped in a room, which was hardly used anyway, left to be forgotten.

Ye-bin had offered Hye-In help while preparing the dinner for the Survivors. She had left Hyun-soo after a while, to think about his next decision. If he wanted to live in the Lobby with the others, or stay in his small room locked away like a animal.

They started to give out the Dinner, which consisted of tasteless porridge as someone approached the two.
Ye-bin was the first to look up. She smiled at the Person before she spoke. "A good decision."

Due to her words did the rest of the group look up as well.
Hyun-soo stood in front of Hye-In who filled his plate with food.
He kept his eyes down, focused on the white porridge.

"Hyun-soo."

He looked up starring in front of him until his Name got called again.
Ji-Eun held her plate out.

"Do you.. Do you want something from my Food?"

Hyun-soo looked back onto his plate before he shook his head.
"I'm fine."
He then turned around, leaving the rest to eat without him.

Ye-bin cleaned her hands at a napkin before she cleared her throat to get the attention of the others.
"You know.. You should stop staring at him like that. It's rude!"
She threw the Napkin onto the table before she left the room.

Hye-In shook her head as she grabbed her own plate. "She's right."
Su-Hyung scratched his Head before he threw his spoon into his plate.
"I can't stop me. Besides I'm not the only one." he pointed around the room before he started eating again, cursing at the spoon before he finally drank the porridge.

>>>>>>>>>>

Ye-bin hadn't searched long for Hyun-soo. She found him a few minutes later, sitting on a table with Sang-Wook and Gil-Seob.
She smiled to herself before she let the group alone again.

Ye-bin strolled through the Lobby.
Most of the people were still busy with their dinner. Since she had decided to skip it, was there nothing to do for her.

A sudden movement followed by someone jumping at Ye-bin's back startled her. She yelped before turning around, ready to strike.

Eun-yoo stood behind Ye-bin laughing to herself. "Did I scare you?"
Ye-bin pressed a hand onto her chest in an attempt to calm herself down.

"Aish- I hate you."

Eun-yoo chuckled before she raised her Hand revealing a bag of chips.
Ye-bin gasped as she reached for the food. "Where did you find that?"
Eun-yoo pulled back.

"I do have a few secrets. I stole it from that stupid shopkeeper a while ago."
Ye-bin laughed as she grabbed Eun-yoo's Arm pulling her away.
"You know that's Illegal?"
Eun-yoo rolled her eyes. "So? We're in a apocalypse. Nothing is Illegal anymore." She pulled her hand back and opened the bag, munching on the chips. Ye-bin turned to face Eun-yoo. She kept walking backwards, snatching the bag from Eun-yoo before running away with it.

>>>>>>>>>>

The morning after the incident was quiet. Most of the people were still sleeping. Eun-yoo was one of the first to wake up. She had spent the night with Ye-bin sitting on a bench.
They munched on the Chips and laughed about some dumb jokes.

Eun-yoo woke up with a neck strain caused by the position she was sleeping in. Ye-bin had her head in her lap. She was still sleeping.
Eun-yoo raised the head of Ye-bin to get up from her sitting position.
She then made her way towards the bathrooms, locking herself in the free cabin with her headphones on.

Ye-bin woke due a movement which led her to fall of the bench.
She huffed in annoyance as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes.
"Oi, Eun-yoo. How long were we sleeping?"

As Ye-bin received no answer did she look up towards the Empty bench.
"Eun-yoo?" she pushed herself upwards in a sitting position. With a stiffled yawn did she look around.

"Wha- Did she leave me alone? Rude."

Ye-bin got up. She brushed the dirt off of her clothes before she walked a few steps.

Yelling made her stop again.
Ye-bin turned into the direction of the Yelling before she made her way towards it. A small crowd had formed in front of the bathrooms.
Ye-bin pushed through the people and stopped at the front.

There sat Eun-yoo. She shook Ji-su violently yelling for her to wake up.
Ye-bin raised her eyebrows in worry as she rushed over to the two.
"What happened?"
She pushed Ji-su's wet hair out of her face. She then called out to her before looking back up to Eun-yoo.
"What happened?"

Eun-yoo was shaking slightly.
"I don't know." she pointed at the toilet. "I-I was using the toilet. Ji-su slammed against the door. As I opened did she already pass out."
Ye-bin looked up as she pointed towards the Crowd.
"Don't stand around, help us carry her out of the bathroom!"

With the help of Sang-Wook did they manage to carry Ji-Su in a different room. She had woken up shortly after Sang-Wook had placed her onto a Couch.
Eun-hyuk sat down in front of her. "How long are you hurt?" he used his hand to check her stomach, applying pressure at some part. Ji-Su hissed in pain as he pressed his hand into her lower abdomen.
She hissed again as he removed his hand.

"I think its Appendicitis."

Ji-Su rested her hands over her stomach as she held a confused look.
"Your appendix." Ye-bin started to speak. "If you dont get treatment soon, it'll burst and kill you."
A gasp went through the People as they started to whisper.

"How do you know that?"

Eun-Yoo turned to face the Group.
"it's the least they should know. " Ye-bin nodded.
"We attended the medical school. We know at least that much, right?"
She didnt receive a answer from Eun-hyuk. He had gotten up.
"Jae-Heon, I need to speak to you and Ye-bin." He turned his head to face Ji-Su again.
"Right now."

>>>>>>>>>>

"If her appendix ruptures, it'll become serious."
Eun-Hyuk had lead Ye-bin, Jae-Heon and Eun-yoo out of the room.
"She could get an infection in her peritoneum and bacteria could spread throughout her entire body."
Ye-bin sighed. She leaned against a wall, keeping her head low.
"She need's surgery. Otherwise she'll die in the next few days." Jae-Heo chewed on his lower lip for a moment. "Cant you?-" "No." Eun-Hyuk interrupted him.

"Neither of us can. We're not that capable."
Ye-bin pushed herself from the wall. "We cant let her die?"
Eun-Yoo approached her brother.
"So? You wont do anything then?" She rolled her eyes before she turned to Ye-bin.
"Why dont you perform surgery then?"
Ye-bin raised her hands in defeat. "I-I dont think-"
"Stop it Eun-Yoo. There is no need for attacking us." He pushed his glasses back up before he turned his Attention to Ye-bin.

"Ready for your first Surgery?"

_______________________________

I-
Yes this is a filler chapter.
We're reaching the end of the book and I'm not ready yet hahah
Anyway, see you soon!