[2]

It had been almost a week since Ye-bin and Eun-yoo had visited the Rooftop meeting Hyun-soo.
Since then neither of them had seen him again. The two sat in the Lobby of the Green Home Complex eating some sweets they had bought a moment ago.

"Nobody likes him." Eun-yoo spoke as she threw her empty bottle onto the ground. Ye-bin shook her head. "He is actually really nice. But I guess none of you actually tried to speak to him."

The two watched the Security Guard in his Office. He talked to a delivery man who was busy with putting delivery packages on the Ground.
"He is sleeping in that office." Eun-yoo pointed at the small room across from them. Ye-bin sighed as she bent down picking the bottle up.
"Maybe he is just busy." she got up from her sitting position and handed Eun-yoo the bottle.

"I'll be leaving. I still have to study. But don't tell Eun-hyuk that I said that." Ye-bin waved her friend goodbye before she made her Way towards the Elevator. She noticed a tall man in front of her.
He was walking in a slow pace through the Lobby carrying his jacket and a bag in his right hand.

Ye-bin kept watching him and how he disappeared inside the Elevator before she made her Way towards them, deciding that she would take the next one. It took only a few minutes for the next one to reach the Lobby.
Ye-bin smiled as she saw the Person who left it.

"Hyun-soo! I see you're still alive!"
The boy startled at her loud Voice before he nodded making his Way past her. Ye-bin turned around. Her need to Study already forgotten.
"What are you up to? Going out?"
Hyun-soo shook his Head. He whispered something earning a confused look from Ye-bin.
"What?"

"I'm picking something up."
Ye-bin started to smile again.
"Oh! A package? I've seen the Security Guard with a few." The two walked side by side until they reached the now empty security office. "Hm, he was here a minute ago." Ye-bin looked around but the Guard was nowhere to be found.

Hyun-soo looked through the delivered packages he then turned around leaving without one.
"Aren't you taking yours?"
Hyun-soo turned his Head slightly to Ye-bin shaking his head.
"It wasn't there."

The two made their way back to the Elevator. Ye-bin pushed the button to the 14th floor waiting for Hyun-soo to press one as well. He met her eyes for a second before he focused the door.
"I'm living there as well." he explained. Ye-bin chuckled. "Oh? So we're practically neighbors then."

The Elevator stopped and the two walked in silence towards their doors. Hyun-soo nodded goodbye before he made his Way inside his Apartment, leaving Ye-bin alone. "So we are Neighbors."
She watched the empty Hallway for a moment before she opened her own Door, disappearing in the Apartment behind it.

>>>>>>>>>>>

The following day started early for Ye-bin. She enjoyed the silence in the morning. Everyone was still sleeping or had already left for work.
Ye-bin sat on the Ground. She had a Sketchbook in her Hand, highlighting some sentences with a pen.
A message on her phone made her look up.

The Security Guard wasn't there.
I left your package at the door.

Ye-bin sighed as she got up. She had ordered some books a week ago.
Ye-bin walked over to her door, opening it before peeking into the empty Hallway. She then pushed the door open and stepped outside.
"What happened?" she asked into the empty Hallway.

Her package had been ripped open.
Books covered the floor in front of her Apartment. Ye-bin bent down and started to pick the books up.
She then noticed another Package which leaned against the door of Apartment 1410. It was also ripped apart. The floor was covered with open Ramen packages. Dried noodles covered everything.