[14]

Shortly after Ye-bin had left Hyun-soo to catch some sleep, did his door open once again.
Eun-hyuk and Ji-Su came to a halt in front of him.

"You have to do something for us.

---------

The Garage was dark.
Hyun-Soo's Flashlight covered a small Area in the faintest light.
While he approached the many parked cars, did he remember the Words of Eun-hyuk.

"We have to go outside. Theres no guarantee we'll be safe here. The Situation might've calmed down."

Hyun-Soo's recovery time grew with each hit he took.
They didnt knew how long he could keep up, so they had to get a proper use of him.
Hyun-Soo approached the first Car.
He was looking for a Van or something simliar to get everyone out of the Building.
Hyun-soo could hear his Footsteps as he kept walking. He made his Way past a small construction site before he stopped again. This time did his Flashlight point towards a Security Cam. He used a few boxes to reach it, facing it finally.

On the Other Side of the Camera Stood Eun-Hyuk with Du-Sik.
They faced the Monitors in front of them, watching over Hyun-Soo.
He had one Arm extended as he pushed the Camera upwards and away from his Face.
Suddenly did the Camera snap back into its proper Position as Hyun-Soo got pulled away from it.
Something had grabbed his Leg, pulling him upwards, leaving him hanging from the top.
Du-Sik turned his Head to Eun-Hyuk who had gotten up from his sitting position.

"What are we going to do?"

Eun-Hyuk sighed as he pushed his glasses back to its proper position.
"We're going to save him"

>>>>>>>>>>

"You cant deny what you want. You cant deny what you are. You'll give in. And I'll wait."

Ye-bin woke with a headache.
She had been sleeping on a short bench in the Foyer using her Jacket as a Pillow. She pushed herself upwards before she looked around. It was quiet, too quiet. Ye-bin got up and wrapped the Jacket around her Waist. She then made her Way through the Foyer, looking for someone. Anyone.
While Ye-bin looked around did she remember the short Dream she had.
Ye-bin dreamed about herself once again.
Her eyes were black and a bright smile could be seen on her Face. They sat on the Ground, looking at each other. It was always the other one who would start to speak to her.

"So We'll meet again! I missed you!"

Ye-bin flinched at the loud Voice in her Head, as if she stood right next to her. She turned her Head to the side, shaking it violently.

"You cant get rid of me. Its not that Easy.
Just tell me what you desire and I'll let you be on your own again."

Ye-bin bit her lower Lip as she straightened her Shirt. She felt bad for lying to everyone, pretending that she was just like them. In the end would she turn and hurt someone.
She huffed slightly shutting her thoughts down. Hyun-soo kept up for so long. She could do it as well, if not longer!

A Scream made Ye-bin turn around. A following Gunshot lead her into running. She approached the Screaming and turned around a Corner, facing the back of a Monster.
It got pulled into the Air as one of its Legs had been trapped in a rope. One of its Claws held Su-Yeong as she also swayed in the Air, screaming for Du-Sik to grab her.

Ye-bin stared at the Scene in front of her. Nobody had noticed her yet. She could hear the squeaking of the pulley as it struggled to keep the weight of the Monster and Su-Yeong in the Air.
Ye-bin noticed how the monster used its other Claws to attack Du-Sik beneath it, ignoring Su-Yeong almost completely. She still screamed for Du-sik who tried to get to her without harming himself.
Ye-bin tightened her Jacket again before she started to run towards the Monster. She ducked beneath it, trying to avoid its Claws as she pulled Su-Yeong from its grip.

The two then rushed past Du-Sik falling onto the Ground behind him. "Are you alright?" Ye-bin looked at Su-Yeong searching for Injuries. As she couldn't recognize something bad did she push herself to her Feet. "Go to the others. I'll help Du-Sik."

She didnt wait for an answer as she turned around again.
This time did she grab the extended Arm of Du-sik to pull him away from the danger.
it didnt last long as the pulley finally gave in. The Monster crashed to the Ground wasting no time in attacking Ye-bin and Du-Sik. He used the Moment to push Ye-bin away from him.

He felt the Monster at his back before its Claw dig into his Leg ripping it open. Du-Sik screamed in pain as the Monster pulled him back. Ye-bin jumped onto her Feet again. She wanted to help Du-Sik but he held his Hand up, pointing towards the Rope which was still attached to the Monster.
"Leave me here. Pull it up! So it cant harm someone else."

Ye-bin followed his orders as she rushed past the Monster, avoiding its Claws again. She grabbed the end of the Rope and tried to pull it back. She underestimated the weight of the Monster as the Rope didnt move. She felt her Hands burn from the Rope since it slipped through her Hands with each Movement of the Monster. "I'm not strong enough! It's not moving!"

"Then go!"

Ye-bin blinked in confusion as she meet the Eye's of Du-sik. "Leave me here and go warn the others."
She shook her Head as she started to pull onto the rope again.
"I wont leave you here. Have you lost your mind?"
Tears stung in her Eyes as her hands slipped again. "You saved my Life remember?Now it's my Turn."
The Monster suddendly started to rise back into the Air.
Ye-bin looked back to see the other Survivors behind her. They had grabbed the Rope as well, pulling the Monster into the Air again. It screeched as it tried to escape once again.

"Take this Monster!"

Something crashed into the back of it, setting the Monster on Fire.
It started to screech again as its Claws crashed into the Walls next to it, smashing a Shelf into tiny pieces. Through the heavy movements did they drop the Rope and the Monster back onto the Ground.
"Get back!" Ye-bin pushed Su-Yeong behind her as they avoided the Monster.
It limped through the Foyer as it tried to get towards Du-Sik again. He got pulled up by Sang-wook and Jae-heon who carried him away from it.

It tried following again. This time did it met the electric stick of Hyun-soo.
It started to shake Violently as its Claws ripped through his Chest and Shoulder. It then fell to the Ground, burrying Hyun-soo beneath it.

The only sound in the Foyer was the electricity rushing through the Body of the Monster.
It stopped suddenly leaving everyone in silence.
Ye-bin could see Hyun-soo's legs beneath the Monster. He didnt move.

Neither of them did.

Ye-bin was the first to approach the two.
She heard someone calling her Name but she didnt bother. Instead did she move faster as she noticed the Movements from Hyun-soo's Body. He pushed the Monster away from him.
He then sat up, facing everyone in front of him. His Eyes faded back into its normal Color as he pushed himself up. Large Wounds could be seen on his Body. He used his Stick as a crutch to limp back towards his Room.

Ye-bin followed him for a Moment before she stopped.
"No. You wont go in there." She looked at Hyun-soo who had stopped walking. He had turned back to her with a confused expression.
"He just saved our Life's. We cant lock him up like an Animal." Ye-bin kept a hard expression as she made her Way towards Hyun-Soo.

"I dont care if he's dangerous. He's still Human. And no one should be treated like that."
Ye-bin could hear the others mumble something to each other. Everyone knew that it was a game against time. He would loose his Control at some point. It could be in an hour, a day or a few weeks. But everybody seemed to forget about that as guilt started to nag at them.

"It's up to him then."

Eun-Hyuk had moved past the small Group stopping in front of Ye-bin and Hyun-soo.

"It's up to you now. This time you can choose."

_______________________________

Hooray!
I'm finally ready to publish a new Chapter.
What do you think will happen in the end to our two main characters?
Let me know in the Comments!

Till then💀