[16]

Ye-bin's hand were shaking as she stood behind Eun-hyuk.
He kneeled in front of Ji-su, warning her about the high risk that the operation held.

"The worst case scenario would end with you dying. I can't tell you, that everything will be just fine. It would be a lie."

Ji-su closed her eyes for a second as she took a deep breath. She opened them after a short moment.

"There is a minor Chance of me dying through, or after the Surgery.
But I'll also die if I refuse.
Do I even have a chance to say no?"

Ye-bin took a few steps to the front. She crossed her arms to hide her shaking fingers as she spoke.
"You'll always have a chance to say no. We don't force you to do anything. There is nothing worth living in a world like that anyway."

She catched the stare of Eun-hyuk and answered him with a shrug of her Shoulders. "I'm just telling the truth."

Ji-su catched the attention of the two as she spoke again.

"I'll do it. There is a small chance of surviving. That's everything I needed to hear."

Eun-hyuk was the first to leave the small Area which was separated of the room with the use of some old bedsheets. He approached a small Group, consisting of Hyun-soo, Eun-yoo, Yu-Ri and Jae-Heon.

" We're performing the surgery. "

Eun-hyuk shared a look with Ye-bin who had stopped next to him.
"We'll need Anesthetics, antibiotics, saline and some surgical instruments."

"I'll go."

Jae-Heon was the first to speak.
His Expression was stiff as he clutched his Katana harder.

"Are you trying to die?" Sang-Wook stepped into the small circle they had formed. "you'll just be a burden in your state." Yu-Ri nodded. "I'll go as well." she ignored the refusing of Gil-seob as she continued.

"There are many surgical tools. Unless you bring the whole Hospital, someone who knows what you need should go with you."

Ye-bin chewed on the inside of her Cheek before she turned to Sang-Wook who still stood next to them. "Help us then." she pointed at the rest of the Survivors, who sat around them, trying to mind their own business.

"Everyone has to help."

----------

Within an hour, did the small group of Survivors prepare a Area which could be used for the Operation.
They cleaned some cooking utensils and knifes in boiling water and disinfected a whole table. Other things such as drawers were covered in foil. Eun-hyuk started to prepare himself. He used, what was left in his mind to draw a human on a piece of paper, documenting everything he knew.

"Eun-hyuk."

He raised his head, placing the pen onto his drawing. Ye-bin stood next to him. She had watched him draw the Body and listened to his explanation everytime he dared to give one.

"I have to do something, before we start with the Surgery. I'll be quick-"

Ye-bin wanted to step away, but Eun-hyuk grabbed her lower arm, and pulled her back. "You have to concentrate. I can't have you run around the building right now."

Ye-bin lowered her eyes to the ground. "It can't wait. I don't know
if-"

"-If Hyun-soo comes back alive?"

Ye-bin felt her heart drop as she looked back up. Eun-hyuk had a cold expression on his Face. His Eyes stared back into her own. His Lips pressed into a thin line.

"Is he that important to you? That you even risk the life of one of us?" Eun-hyuk grabbed the Pencil again, as he bent down to write something onto the drawing.

Ye-bin shook her head as she pointed at the empty table. "Ji-su isn't even here yet! I'll be quick, five minutes. You won't even notice that I'm gone."

A snapping sound made Ye-bin quiet down. Eun-hyuk had stopped writing again. His Hand broke the Pencil into two pieces, leaving the small part between his Fingers. He opened his hand, dropping the rest of the Pencil.

Eun-hyuk sighed as he pushed himself away from the small table he used. Instead did he turn away from Ye-bin to hide his angry expression.
Silence spread through the Room. Ye-bin didn't dare to say a word. Instead did she wait for Eun-hyuk whowas lost in his own thoughts.

A sigh made her relax slightly.
"Ye-bin. I- We don't have time for that." Eun-hyuk turned back to face her. His Expression had softened but kept a mere Anger in it.

"I don't know what's going on between you and that.. Boy. And I honestly couldn't care less about him." He approached Ye-bin and placed his hands onto her Shoulder.
"You're really important to me. Important to Eun-yoo. Why did you decide to fall for the Monster?"

Ye-bin felt confusion rise in her chest, followed by denial before a new, warmer feeling covered her Body.
She didn't fell for that Boy.

She did not fall in love with Cha Hyun-soo.

-Or did she?

"Eun-hyuk I-"

"-I don't blame you for falling in love."
He interrupted Ye-bin, keeping a tight grip onto her. "I think it is the best if you concentrate onto the Surgery right now. We need to save Ji-su. She is our main priority. Do you understand?"

Ye-bin raised her hands to place them above Eun-hyuk. She loosened his tight grip before she nodded.

"I understand. Let's save Ji-su."

----------

Hyun-soo was the last to get into the Van. He stopped in front of it and turned around. Was he waiting for something- for someone?
He swallowed hard as he opened the Car door to get inside.
Sang-Wook and Yu-Ri were both quiet as the Van started to move through the parking lot.

Hyun-soo looked down onto his dirty clothes. He furrowed his brows as he touched a few spots on his jacket.
He then raised his hand to touch his head. When was the last time he cut his hair? It felt greasy and made him feel disgusting. But- why did he care about that now?

He lowered his head again as he put one of his headphones into his ear, starting a call. He couldn't stop himself but to stare at the date of the day. And the appointment that was written beneath it.

August 25, kill myself.

______________________________

Ooff-
I said that I would update every weekend. But tbh, I'm lazy-
There are three more Episodes and I've wrote the end of my book already. Can you guess what's going to happen next?

Till then!