[4]

Hyun-soo was alone again.
He sat in front of his Computer, searching through the Social Networks. They were filled with posts about weird monsters, people having Nosebleeds and many more.

He clicked through many Websites, until he stopped at a blog, written by a person called Crucru.
The blog stated the different Symptoms and called it a Curse, not a Disease. Hyun-soo scrolled through the post, taking the Information in.
He bit his lower lip as he read one Sentence in particular.

If you decided to live to the end, there is one thing you should know.
That is..

The pinging Noise of the Computer stopped Hyun-soo. His Internet Connection had finally broke down.
He tried to reset the page for a few times before he sighed in annoyance.

Many thoughts were running through his head. Should he kill himself, before it would be to late for him? He would've died as a human then. His mind then wandered to his Neighbor.
Ye-bin had told him, that she would pack some things, before meeting up with him again.

Hyun-soo didn't say a word about her bloody Shirt. At first he suspected, that it got dirty while treating him. After Hyun-soo had a Nosebleed, and his Shirt had the same stains, he knew better. He started chewing on his Fingernails, as he wondered, if she was turning as well.

His mind stopped thinking, as he heard his stomach rumble.
He was Hungry.

Hyun-soo turned his Head towards his door, wondering if the package of ramen stood still outside his door.
Many packages had been ripped open, by that Woman, who had devoured her Cat. But he was sure, that he had seen some untouched packages.

It took him another five minutes until he decided to look for it..

>>>>>>>>>>>

Ye-bin had locked herself into her small Apartment. She emptied her backpack, throwing everything she didn't needed on her bed.
Ye-bin sighed as she held one of her textbooks. "I guess, I don't need that anymore." she opened it and flipped through the Pages.

"I probably don't need them anymore. Might as well have some fun with it. " Ye-bin turned before she threw the book through the room. It hit the door with a loud bang before it fell to the ground. Ye-bin crossed her Arms as she looked at the remaining books on her bed. She then turned away from them, taking her attention back to the things she needed to pack.

Time was valuable.
Ye-bin didn't knew how long she had until another Monster would catch up to her. Ye-bin took her backpack and filled it with the food she had left in her Apartment followed by some Band-Aid which she had found in her Bathroom.

"Now for a Weapon."
Ye-bin placed her Backpack next to her door. She then placed her hands on her hips, huffing over the leftover Interior. Ye-bin wasn't intending to go near one of the Monsters. But she needed something to defend herself, if she had to.

A knife would have been the best decision. However, in order to wound a monster with it, she had to get close to it. And that wasn't something she really wanted to do.

"Time to get creative." Ye-bin huffed while she rolled her sleeves up.
Ye-bin took one of the largest Knifes she could find in her Kitchen.
Ye-bin remembered how Hyun-soo had used the broken stick of a mop, to defend himself.

She rummaged through her belongings but couldn't find a suitable stick. Ye-bin chewed on her lower lip as she faced her bed, which stood under her Window. The Curtain was moving due to the Window she had left open. Ye-bin raised her Eyebrows before she stepped onto her bed, pulling the curtain away.

She gasped at the Scenery.
The City was destroyed. Most buildings she could see were burning or missing some pieces.
Ye-bin turned her head down, facing the Outside of the building.
She wondered how many people were left in the green home complex.
Ye-bin then turned her head to the Side. The Window from Hyun-soo was closed and she wondered what he was doing.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Hyun-soo crouched next to his open door. His Hands were pressed over his mouth as he watched a blind monster walking through his Apartment.
A clean cut had severed his head into two pieces. His Eyes were missing.
His left Ear was large and moved with every sound it could hear.

It stepped in front of his Bed, patting over it, probably searching for him.
Hyun-soo watched in horror, as the greyish colored creature let go of the bed and stumbled again through the room. Hyun-soo lowered his Eyes.
He let go of his mouth to grab the stick, which was laying in front of him. He slowly leaned forwards, carefully to not make a sound. His Hand wrapped around it. But before Hyun-soo could pull it up properly erupted a cracking sound of the Speaker above him.

The blind monster spun around.
One of his Arms grew longer until it crashed into the Speaker above Hyun-soo. He startled but kept quiet. His Hand let go of the Stick.
He pressed them over his Mouth again and backed away.

The Monster made its way past him.
It used it's hand to guide along the Walls before it finally walked out of his Apartment.
Hyun-soo let go of his mouth breathing heavily. He waited a few more seconds before he got up and approached his door.

Hyun-soo could see the blind Monster reaching for the railing of the Staircase. It then made its Way down.
Hyun-soo gulped before he turned his Attention back to his package, which still layed next to his door.
He grabbed the few Ramen, who were untouched before he got back into his Apartment, smacking door behind him.

Hyun-soo made its way towards his small kitchen, opening the Ramen.
He allowed himself to relax for a bit until it knocked at his door.
Hyun-soo immediately tensed up. He stopped in his movements and watched the door. It knocked again.
This time harder then before.
Then a Voice called out to him.

"It's me you Idiot, open up before I die out here!"

_______________________________

No A/N today!

See ya✨