[18]

Hyun-Soo couldn't hide his surprise as he woke out of his light slumber, seeing a familiar Face in the same room with him.

He swallowed the lump in his throat as he got up, ignoring the aching of his sore back, caused by the uncomfortable position he had slept in.

Hyun-Soo moved slowly through the small room he was locked in, finally crouching in front of the Person, who was currently seated on top of a table while their head rested on top of their knees.

"Ye-bin?"

His Voice was faint, and he had to clear his throat before repeating the Name of his Friend. This time did she raise her head.
Slightly.
But enough for her eyes to peak through her dark hair. They looked tired. Dull. As if something bad had happened once again.

Hyun-Soo debated with himself in silence, whether he should reach out to comfort her, or not.

His hands trembled as he tried to move forward. Sweat breaking out on his Body as he felt his heart once again beat faster.

The boy swallowed. His dry throat complaining immediately, as he felt a slight sting in it.

Hyun-Soo then moved forward.

He hadn't completely decided, if he wanted to wrap Ye-bin into a hug, or touch her Shoulders in a form of comfort. Nonetheless did he try to tell her, that he was listening.

In the end did Hyun-Soo actually move his hands. Pride swelling in his chest as he managed to touch his friend.

Although, as Hyun-Soo's eyes met the spot, his hands had connected with Ye-bin, did his former pride dissapear again.

Ye-bins dirty Sneakers.

Hyun-Soo could've smacked himself. His Fingers patted a soft Rythm on top of the former white shoes. He wasn't getting the attention he was aiming for..

"Ye-bin-"

Hyun-Soo repeated once more.

"Why are you here?"

He could see the confusion flash in the dark eyes of Ye-bin. As if he just asked a stupid question. And now, as he was actually thinking about it..

Hyun-Soo shook his head to avoid further thoughts he would have to be embarrassed about, and simply looked up once again.

Before he could call out to her once more, did Ye-bin suddenly reach forward, both arms wrapping around his Neck before the Weight of her crashed into his Body.

Hyun-Soo yelped in surprise, as he lost his balance. He fell backwards, his arms searching for something to hold onto before wrapping them around the smaller frame on top of him.

With a muffled noise, did Hyun-Soo's back land on the Ground. His hands caressed the lower back of Ye-bin, before he stiffened once again.

What was he trying to do again?

"..Hyun-Soo"

His attention immediately changed. His head moving slightly as he tried to catch a glimpse of the Face of Ye-bin. Her Face pressed into his Neck. Her breath hitting his bare skin, as her hands released from his neck.

Ye-bin pushed herself upwards, careful not to hurt Hyun-Soo in the process. She felt his arms slip away from her back, landing on the side of his Body.

"Hyun-Soo, I'm a Monster."

The boy couldn't help but show confusion at her words, before he patted the hips of Ye-bin, silently asking her to let go of him, as she was sitting on top of him.