[12]

The first thing Sang-wook saw was the new surroundings and the female stranger who sat next to him. She held a first aid kit in her hands as she tried to help him. Sang-wook pushed her away. "I don't need any of that."
He then pushed himself up onto his feet making his way through the flat before he left without another Word.

The Stranger got up by herself.
"Is it save to let him go like that?"
She walked a few steps before stopping next to the other Stranger.

"There's no need to worry about him."

Ye-bin, who sat against a Kitchen counter had woken from her short nap. "I bet he could take on a Tiger by himself." the other Stanger, an old man had started to speak.
He sat on a chair as he was busy writing something in a book. Ye-bin stretched her legs before she smiled at the two in front of her.
"I guess you kind of saved our life's."
The man shook his head as he slightly looked up. "We did save your life's."
The Female, whose name was still unknown to Ye-bin shook her head as she kneeled next to her.
"Don't worry about Gil-Seob. He'll get better if you start to know him. I'm Yu-Ri, and I'm glad we could help you Guys. "

>>>>>>>>>>

Ye-bin had shared a small conversation with Yu-Ri before Hyun-soo finally started to move.
The two immediately turned to him, getting quiet for a moment.
" Ah, I'm glad you're okay. " Ye-bin moved to his side. Hyun-soo had gotten up. One of his Hands rested against his Head. "Are you hurt?"

Yu-Ri had grabbed the first aid kit again. Hyun-soo pulled his hand away shaking his head. "No, I'm fine."
"Move that hand. It'll get infected."
"I'll do it myself. Just give me a bandage."

The clicking noise of a Crossbow made the three quiet down again.
Gil-Seob held it high, pointing at Hyun-soo. "Move the hand kid. You're turning, aren't you?" He then looked at Yu-Ri nodding his head to the side, to get her away from him.
"Take the hand away, or I'll make sure your heart never beats again."

Ye-bin hooked her arm slightly through Hyun-soo's Arm.
"If you shoot him, I'll make sure to get rid of you as well." Gil-Seob turned his Crossbow, pointing it a Her.
"You have one shot. It'll take some time to reload that thing."
Ye-bin raised her other hand as she pointed at the Arrow.
"You should choose wisely then."

The tension was thick between the four Survivor's in the small flat.
Yu-Ri still held the kit as she watched the three in front of her.
Hyun-soo still pressed his hand against his head. He then swallowed before he lowered his hand.
He moved slow, carefully not to startle Gil-Seob in front of him. His Wound had stopped bleeding. Within a few seconds did it heal completely, leaving a small spot of blood.
Gil-Seob had a hard look on his Face as he lowered the Crossbow slightly, pointing it between Ye-bin and Hyun-soo.

"Get out. Both of you. I wouldn't have helped, if I knew you were a monster."

Ye-bin was the first to move.
She grabbed her weapon before she turned to Hyun-soo. "Let's go." she waited until he had his Weapon before she grabbed his hand to pull him away from them. They had reached the door as laughing started to fill their ears. Ye-bin heard Yu-Ri mumble and turned around.

Gil-seob lowered the Crossbow completely. " I was joking! You don't have to leave." Ye-bin lowered her Weapon. "What? That's not funny."
Gil-seob stopped laughing, instead did he cough for a while.
"Why would I be scared of that, when I'm going to die soon, anyway?"
Ye-bin and Hyun-soo looked at each other, still confused about the Situation.

Gil-seob focused again.
"Yu-Ri, you stay here. You're going to the 14th floor, right? And you said there are little kids there?"
"Yes that's right." Gil-seob nodded.
"Well, don't you need someone, who's not afraid of death?"
Yu-Ri seemed confused now as she shook her head. "No Way-" "-you're fired." Gil-seob pointed at Yu-Ri.
"You've done well nursing an old man. But I want to be a Superhero before I die.. So, can I join you?"

>>>>>>>>>>

In the end did four people enter the flat of Du-Sik. Ye-bin and Hyun-soo were the first, followed by Gil-seob and Yu-ri. Ye-bin felt relieved as she saw Yeong-Su and Su-Yeong without a scratch. She smiled at them, engulfing both in a hug.
" Are you two alright." They nodded as an answer. Ye-bin then turned back to Hyun-soo, as she noticed that one person was missing. Hyun-soo seemed to notice as well, as he turned to Du-Sik.

"Where's the Lady?"

>>>>>>>>>>

Days passed without much trouble after the rescue of Du-sik.
In the Lobby of the Green Home Complex hadn't been much trouble.
Everyone was busy with themself.
Du-sik was busy with the Lobby. He used everything he could find to secure the doors and windows. Yeong-Su and Su-Yeong had been taken care of by the Daycare lady.
She tried to give them a somewhat normal life, playing and teaching them. Hyun-soo still had to go out of the Lobby, getting the Survivors stuff they needed from their apartments.
Which led to Ye-bin being alone most of the time. She threw a tantrum the first time, Hyun-soo left without her.

After that she started to quiet down.
She shared some meals with Eun-yoo and talked to the other Survivors. But at the end of the day did she sat alone in a corner, trying to get some sleep on her own. The Situation weighted down on all of them. Nobody could tell, if they would survive the next day or die by the hand of a monster, probably turning into one themselves. Another restless night led Ye-bin to walk through the Lobby. She stopped in front of a Chalkboard. Rules had been written on it. The Rules to survive. That's how Eun-hyuk had mentioned it.

One. Move in groups of two or more. Report anything unusual immediately.

Two. Eat once a Day. Only the prescribed amount is distributed.

Three. Check everyone's Temperature every night at 8:00 pm.

Four. Quarantine the Infected.

Ye-bin huffed at the last rule before she turned her Attention to the board next to it. A Buddy System list.
Ye-bin took a moment to read through the names only to huff again.
"Why is my name not on it?"
She crossed her arms as she reread the board. "Did they forget about me?" she took another turn before an idea came to her mind.
Ye-bin grabbed the marker, which was  laying by the board. She then wrote two more names onto it.

Jang Ye-bin and Cha Hyun-soo

Ye-bin smiled at herself as she left the board, making her way back to the others.

_______________________________

Hello Everyone!
I hope you had a great Week!
I have one week of online school left and istg it's the worst.
Hope you're all keeping up with everything, see you next time