[9]

Writing is atm a pain in the ass. But I'm trying-
From now on I'll update on the weekends ^^

______________________________

Hyun-soo kneeled in front of a shrine.
Three pictures had been set up. Covered in white roses.
"Why did you have to die?" he whimpered. Tears stained his cheeks as he hit the floor. "You can't leave me here all alone. Don't die please."

"Is he dead?"
"No, he isn't dead."
"Do you know him?"
"No."
"Don't go near him."
"We can't leave the Infected here."
"Take them out."

Hyun-soo turned in the small room. His Arms got grabbed before someone pulled him out of it.
"No, Mom-Dad."

_______________________________

"You really fell."
Hyun-soo stirred before he opened his Eyes. He pushed himself up, noticing Eun-yoo in front of him.
"You do remember that I told you not to die here." she crossed her Arms.
"I meant the whole building."
Hyun-soo looked around.
"Where am I?"
Eun-yoo pushed her Hands into her Jacket. "It's a place where everyone gathered, waiting to die."
Hyun-soo sat himself up completely.
"What's with the other two-" he paused, remembering the Situation at the Staircase.
"What's with Ye-bin? Is she alright?"

Eun-yoo nodded. "They're fine. Luckily she landed on your Body." she paused. "Well, it was her Luck. Otherwise she would have been dead now." Eun-yoo sighed.
"You're not that shitty as I though. But you should worry about yourself. Not the others."

Hyun-soo wanted to question her words. But two other persons interrupted their conversation. Hyun-soo didn't recognize the male who walked into the room. He tried talking to Eun-yoo but she left as soon as she saw him. Next to the Male stood Ye-bin. She had a band aid on her cheek and dried blood over her body. A small smile spread on her Face as she pushed past the male, hugging Hyun-soo.

"I'm so glad you're alive!"

Hyun-soo froze as he felt Ye-bin's Arms wrap around his Neck.
He sat in silence before he awkwardly placed his Hands onto her lower back. Ye-bin seemed to notice what she was doing. She pushed herself back and cleared her throat.
" I'm sorry. I was just overwhelmed."
Hyun-soo shook his head.
"Don't worry, are you alright?"

Ye-bin nodded as she pointed at her Face. "Just a few scratches. Nothing serious." The Male who stood behind Ye-bin made himself noticeable. He took a few steps and walked up to them. "are you okay ?" he asked towards Hyun-soo. "You passed out after you fell from the 9th floor. The golden Hour saved you. Did you know that?"
Hyun-soo seemed confused but the male continued. "Isn't it ironic? The Golden hour used to mean the last hour to save someone. Now it means the only possible period of time to destroy someone's life."

The three stood in silence before he repeated his first question.
"Are you okay? " Hyun-soo raised his hand towards the back of his head.
He pulled it back after he felt something wet at his hand. Blood covered it. But he didn't feel any pain while touching the wound.
"Yeah, I'm alright."

The male seemed satisfied with his answer. "It's going to be tough from here in out." he then moved to the side gesturing the two to leave the room with him.

They stood in the Lobby.
A small group passed them. They whispered something as they kept walking. A small man was the last of the group. He walked in front of them.
" You're all out of your mind." he kept approaching them. "You brought a monster in here. He passed Ye-bin and the man, stopping in front of Hyun-soo. He held a cutter knife in his hand and raised it towards him.

" Don't you dare turn. "

He extended the knife, watching Hyun-soo cautious.
" Got it? You crazy monster."
He waited for an answer but didn't receive one from Hyun-soo.
"-or I'll slice your throat myself."
Ye-bin watched the scene in front of her. She rolled her eyes before she hooked her arm on his pulling him past the man. "Ignore that idiot."

______________________________

"What did you say?"
"We can't just do that?"

The group of survivors had met in the daycare. They were discussing the fate of Hyun-soo. He and Ye-bin stood in the door watching the rest of them.
Eun-hyuk walked up to the group and put a empty box of tissues and some pens on the table.
" What is that?" Suk-hyun asked. He had sat down on a small chair staring at Eun-hyuk.

"Each of you take a piece of paper. If you think we should oust Hyun-soo, draw a circle. And if you're against it, draw an X. Then put the paper in this box." Suk-hyun shook his head.
"Obviously he'll be kicked out." he turned to the two who still stood in the doorframe. "We should kick both of them out. Nobody survives a fall from the 9th floor. Not even if they land on a body." He turned back to the remaining people.
"Just do a show of Hands. I want him out." He raised his arm and waited for the rest to do the same. His eyes then focused on his wife who stood next to him. "Why don't you raise your hand?" she shook her head but didn't answer. Eun-yoo walked to the front. She had an arm extended as well.
Suk-hyun turned to her.
"What? You're to young to vote."
"Are we electing the president?" she asked. "Age doesn't matter."
Suk-hyun seemed attacked. "How dare you talk back to an elder? When an adult says something, you should just shut up and agree."
Eun-yoo nodded before she raised her fist pointing at him. She then moved her fingers, cussing in sign language. "Did you just swear at me?"
Eun-yoo smiled before she shook her head. "I would never..I said you're cool." she then made her Way back. She passed the people and stopped next to Ye-bin, leaning against the wall.

"to protect everyone's privacy, it must be a secret ballot." Eun-hyuk paused. "Because expelling him would be taking part in murder."
Suk-hyun stood up. He realized how effective the words from Eun-hyuk must have been since everyone kept quiet. "Privacy? No way. I want him out." he raised his arm again. "Hands up. It's not murder. We're making this decision to survive. Don't be scared!"
He then turned his attention back to his wife. "aren't you going to raise your hand?" she stumbled over her words. "Raise your hand, you stupid-"
He swallowed his words as another hand raised into the air.
"I think Eun-hyuk has a point. Isn't it better not to know who agreed to oust him? It's only natural to vote in a democratic country."
"Democracy? The world is coming to and end." the two started to argue for a moment before Suk-hyun raised a fist, ready to attack.

"Stop it." another voice called out.
Sul-hyun stopped but kept his angry expression. "Fine. Let's vote then."