2

*Danielle's POV*

I feel someone poking me in the back of my head right as I start falling asleep. I roll over to see Este with the biggest smile.

"Go sleep next to Alana!" I push her face away.

"Is it that girl you were sitting next to?" She asks.

"Go away!" I push her away with my feet.

"What's her name?" She wraps her arms tightly around me so I can no longer push her.

"Let go and I'll tell you all about it."

She lets go and I push her completely off the bed.

"You bitch!" She yells and I start laughing.

She gets back up on the bed and tries to push me off. She succeeds and I land on the floor.

"Now tell me." she looks over me from up on the bed while I lay on the floor.

"No."

"I'll spit on you."

"You will not!" I quickly get up.

"Tell me."

"Fine. Her name is Carter."

"And?"

"She is cool."

"Just cool?"

"And cute." I look down and smile to myself.

"I'll get more out of you later. Go to bed."

"I was almost asleep until you decided to bother me." I climb back into the bed and try to make myself comfortable.

I watch Este try to move Alana over without waking her, so she can sleep next to her. "Can I sleep next to you?" She asks.

"Fine, but don't touch me." I say and move over giving her plenty of room.

She lays next to me staring at the ceiling for a bit. My eyes get heavy and I close them slowly. Este cuddles close to me. I sigh loudly to see if she moves. Nope.

"Just imagine she is Carter." I think to myself. I hope I see her tomorrow.

***

"You actually cuddled me back last night." Este says interrupting me while quietly eating my breakfast.

"Whatever." I say and continue eating.

"Este is supposed to be my cuddle buddy." Alana inputs.

"You took up the whole fucking bed." I tell Alana.

"I did?"

"Yeah. That's why I slept next to D." Este explains.

"I'm going for a walk." I get up throwing the leftover food away.

I sit on the floor and put my shoes on.

*Este's POV*

"What's with her?" Alana asks me once we hear the door close.

"She met some girl last night."

"Oooooh." she smiles.

"We'll see how things turn out for her." I wink at Alana.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I don't know."

"Okay."

*Danielle's POV*

I walk around the lobby for a few minutes. I really want to see her again.

I see her walking down the hall. She looks like she is in a hurry. She speed walks past me, stops, then turns around.