14

*Third Person POV*

It's been a day since the Haim sisters' second album, Something To Tell You, was released. Danielle and Carter's relationship has progressed quite a bit. Carter stopped modeling as often after her surgery and started focusing more on her art and putting a lot of time aside to travel with Danielle. They now live together in Carter's home.

They are all so busy these last couple days. Promoting and releasing the album. Carter has stepped up to be more of their manager and has organized a lot of the events happening in London. Her and Danielle have hardly had a moment to themselves other than to sleep.

***

They rush into their shared hotel room, luckily they no longer share with Este and Alana, they have quite a hard time keeping their hands to themselves. They attempt to navigate the room in the dark while keeping their lips connected. It's far from graceful.

After being together almost two years the spark is still very much alive. Their lust for each other has not faded a bit, and their love has gotten stronger.

Carter pushes Danielle against the wall and kisses her with all she has. Hands tug at clothing but they refuse to separate long enough to discard of it.
Carter pauses to catch her breathe and Danielle takes the chance to remove her girlfriend's t shirt and let's her hands trail her perfect curves.
The kissing continues and Carter rips open Danielle's button up. Danielle, being so sensitive about her clothing, doesn't think a thing of it, even though the blouse may have cost her a couple hundred.

Carter let's her hands navigate Danielle's toned stomach before she moves down to unbutton her favorite Levi's. She plays with the rim of her girlfriend's panties teasingly while Danielle begs for her. Carter moves her lips to Danielle's neck, not being gentle in the slightest, and intentionally leaving a couple marks.
Carter teases at Danielle's jeans and slowly trails her fingers underneath her panties waiting for the go ahead.

"Please," Danielle whispers.

"Please what?" Carter asks mock innocent.

Without another word, Danielle leads Carter's hand exactly where she wants it and leaves her to it. As Danielle gets close Carter stops, making her girlfriend whimper. She then pushes her towards the bed and takes off her remaining clothing. She kisses and nips at Danielle's perfect hip bones, knowing exactly where she wants her to be instead. She loves hearing Dani beg for her, nothing turns her on more. She trails soft kisses all up and down her body, making her wait. She finally gives in and gives Danielle exactly what she wants...

*Carter's POV*

I run my fingers through Danielle's hair softly as I stare down at her laying on my bare chest. I've never been so incredibly comfortable with another human being.

"Baby?" I whisper, thinking she's already asleep.

"Yes angel?" She replies in her raspy, tired voice that kills me every time I hear it.

"What are you thinking about?"

I can see the soft glow of city lights outside reflecting off of her gorgeous face as she looks up at me. And in that moment I confirm in my mind that she is a true goddess.

"You know, just you and how incredibly in love I am with you." She smiles as she caresses my cheek with her soft hand. "And how all I want in the world is you by my side every day, forever. I want to look out in every crowd and find your beautiful face, and then I'll know no matter where I am, I can always find home. I want to be 80 years old getting the band back together in a retirement home and you being front row in your rocking chair. I want to fall asleep to your soft breathing every night and be woken up by a kick in the side at 3 in the morning, that's your specialty. I want to wake up to you sprawled on top of me each morning. I'll wait patiently for you to wake up, because I know how important it is for you to see me first thing in the morning. I know how you still dream of waking up and me being gone, because everyone else has just left you behind. But I can promise you that I will never leave your side. Ever. Carter I would give everything up for you, I'd walk away from HAIM, even music in general, if you were to ask me to. I know you would never, because now you're just as much of a part of the band as I am. You're my other half. You've been there almost everyday at the studio, every rehearsal, every little thing, you're right by my side. And I would not want it any other way. I love you more than anything Carter, forever and always."