5

*Carter's POV*

Danielle told me to be at the venue around like three o'clock. All day yesterday and this morning I have been building furniture and moving myself in. All my bedroom furniture is finished and decorated to my liking. I got my couch and that is all set up. I'm currently putting together the dining room table and it is stressing me out. I have parts scattered everywhere. I push everything out of my way and lean against the wall. My phone buzzes from across the room and I crawl over everything to grab it. It's a text from Danielle,

Hey, we are going to stop by your house before we head to the venue for sound check.

Okay :)

I text back and get up quickly and run to my bedroom. I rip off the clothes I have been wearing since yesterday and throw them into the dirty clothes bin. I go into my closet and grab some things out of the boxes and throw them on quickly. I make my way to the bathroom while putting my shirt on. I quickly put on some eyeliner and mascara and run a brush through my hair. As soon as I finish the doorbell rings about five times in a row.

I run to the door. I open it to see Este and Alana standing there smiling. I look behind them to see Danielle getting out of her car.

"Come in." I smile and move over so they can walk in. Danielle greets me with a hug and a soft kiss on the lips. I hear Alana squeal and I close my front door.

"So you want to see my house?" I ask. They all nod. "Well it's still a mess." I chuckle. They follow me into my bedroom. "This is my bedroom, the only place that is some what put together."

"Is your bed comfy?" Este asks.

"Yeah." I answer. She jumps onto my bed and lays down.

"Ooo it is comfy!" The next thing I know Alana and Danielle are laying next to her on my bed.

"I honestly never thought I would have all three Haim sisters in my bed. It's a dream come true." I say making the three sisters laugh.

"Come join us." Alana says and makes some space between her and Danielle. I climb up and lay down.

"Can I be the fourth Haim sister?" I ask.

"Yeah, if you marry Danielle." Este says.

"Deal." I look over at Danielle who is blushing and smiling to herself. I reach over and pinch her cheeks. "I have to tell you something," I look over at Alana and Este. "you guys have a pretty hot sister."

"I know, right?" Alana says.

"Just wait until you see her play tonight, that will really get you going." Este says. We go on and on saying whatever we can to make Danielle uncomfortable. It's a lot of fun because she is adorable when she is embarrassed.

***

Este called a cab to pick me up and take me to the venue. She said it would be best because I won't go home until really late and I will most likely end up drinking. She is very motherly with her sisters and she must care about me because of Danielle. She is one of the nicest and most caring people I have ever met. But she has also gave me that scary warning, "You better not hurt my little sister or else..."

The driver drops me off in front. There are already people lined up outside. Where the hell do I go in at. I pull out my phone and call Danielle.

"Carter?" She answers.

"Yeah, I'm here. Where do I go in at? Did you know there are already people lined up outside?"

"There is a back door, but you can't get to it from out front. I will come around and get you."