11

*Third Person POV*

"I'm freaking out." Danielle says in a panicked voice while rubbing her temples.

"Don't worry bb, you will be amazing!" Carter says cheerfully and starts to massage D's shoulders.

"It's not that, we have worked out asses off to sound good, but-"

"You always sound amazing!" Carter interrupts Danielle. D gives her a look and she shuts up and looks down at her lap for a second.

"But we are so different from Taylor, what are her fans going to think of us? What if they hate us and boo us off stage."

"Who gives a shit? There will always be critical people who won't like the pure talent you guys have, but there will also be people who stand by you and always support what you do. Some people will love you, some people won't. It's life, I deal with it, you deal with it. I'll be out in the crowd every night screaming for you guys, I'll be your biggest fan everyday forever. That's what matters." Carter preaches.

"Why do you always have to be so perfect and say all the perfect things?" D asks her in frustration.

"I don't know." Carter shrugs before Danielle pulls her in for a kiss, which surprised her.

"I need to get my mind off of all this." D explains before continuing to make out with Carter.

"I'll be your distraction whenever baby." Carter smiles seductively. She pulls D closer to her as they kiss each other passionately.

"Woah, sorry I'll leave! Just need to grab this." Dash runs into the room and soon exits. He has had a crush on Danielle for quite a while now. He does a lot for her, like letting Carter have his plane ticket. He actually despises Carter, he can't stand to see how happy D is around her and the way she stares at her when she talks. It's so obvious she is extremely in love with the model. And he can't stand it because he only wishes that love was for him. Even though he wouldn't have a chance anyway because Danielle is strictly into women. He hates how she barely talks to him anymore and treats him like a distant friend. He wants it to be how it used to be, when she would always go to him if she needed someone to talk to besides her sisters. He was actually the first person she came out to. Now all she needs are her two sisters and Carter. Dash feels irrelevant and has actually thought about leaving the band.

"Get off each other! The parents are here and they're headed to this room right this second!" Este yells at Danielle and Carter as she walks into the green room. The couple quickly separates. Danielle gets up from the couch and grabs herself a water from the mini fridge. She throws Carter a drink and some Chapstick from across the room. As soon as Carter gets her things settled Alana walks in with their parents following.

"Hello my girls!" Their mother greets Este and Danielle with a hug and a kiss. Moti follows making the rounds, ending with Danielle. He pulls her into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry for what I said and did. I still love you no matter what, and you know that Danielle. I'll take a chance at getting to know your girlfriend, I'm sure she is great." He says to her quietly so only D can hear.

"Thanks daddy, I love you." She smiles and hugs him again. "You could start by getting to know Carter right now, she is right over there." Danielle points in Carter's direction where Donna is hugging the girl. Danielle hopes her parents come to love the silly blonde, because she can only see herself with Carter for the rest of her life. And it's only been a few months since she has known the gorgeous girl.

"Oh I didn't know she was here." He says and makes his way over to great her. Danielle stays put and watches the somewhat awkward interaction between her father and her girlfriend. Moti shakes Carter's hand and gives her a warming smile. "I here you are quite the girl. I best get to know you better."