6

^Alana and Annie Clark (St. Vincent)^

*Danielle's POV*

"Why are you pouting?" I ask Carter. She is laying on my stomach looking at her phone. She came over about an hour ago.

"Because." She sighs.

"Why?" I ask again.

"Because Coachella starts tomorrow." She complains. "Look! All these cool people are talking about it and I don't get to go." She puts her phone in my face.

"I'm going." I say.

"See and you're going too!" She sits up. "Everyone is going but me." She pulls her knees to her chest and folds her arms.

"Stop being a baby." I pinch her cheek and laugh at her child likeness. She lays back down and takes my pillow from behind me. She lays down on it and pulls it up to cover her face. She inhales deeply.

"This is really therapeutic." She says through the pillow.

"Why?" I laugh.

"It smells like you!" She says and jumps on me. She buries her face in my hair and I can feel her breathing against my neck.

"I need to go get something, stay here I'll be right back." I go into the other room and grabs my Coachella wristbands off of my desk. "Hey." I say and sit back down next to her. She looks at me and raises one eyebrow.

"Where'd you go?"

"Just in the other room for a second." I smirk. I'm excited to see her reaction when I give her her wristband that she doesn't know about. I was going to give it to her tomorrow morning as a surprise, but since she mentioned it I might as well give it to her now.

"Ooo what did you have to get?"

"It's a secret."

"I don't like secrets." She wraps her arms around my waist and looks up at me with a pouty face hoping I will tell her. I kiss her. "Tell me! Or I won't let you kiss me," she pauses, "for the rest of the night. Plus I probably won't see you tomorrow cause you'll be at Coachella."

"I will see you tomorrow." I say.

"No you won't, I'll be home building more furniture while you are having fun listening to cool bands and partying with cool people."

"You're right, I will be partying with cool people. You're one of the coolest people I know." I basically tell her she is coming with me.

"Are you not going anymore?" She raises her eyebrows and looks at me like I'm crazy.

"I'm still going, but I'm taking you with me."

"What!?" She freaks out. I laugh at her and struggle to get the bracelets out of my pocket.

"Carter, will you go to Coachella with me?" I ask in the cheesiest way possible. I take her right hand and put the bracelet around her wrist. She holds her left hand over her chest and looks at me surprised.

"Yes, I will." She smiles and encases me in one of her signature tight hugs that I like very much. "You can kiss me all you want now. Thank you so much Dani."

*Carter's POV*

"I'm so excited for tomorrow." I say for probably the fiftieth time.

"I get it, now would you shut up?" She teases.

"Make me!" I say. She grabs my face and kisses me roughly. "I'm so excited," I whisper. She shushes me and kisses me again and again.

***