9

*Carter's POV*

I better get going; I have to be at my parents house early in the morning." Danielle stands up from the couch once the movie is over.

"No!" I whine and grab her arm.

"You're sleepy, you fell asleep on me twice."

"I won't be sleepy if you stay."

"Come on I'll put you in bed." She grabs my hand to pull me up, but instead I pull her on top of me. I steal a quick kiss before she gets up again. "Are you going to be difficult?" She giggles but tries to look at me seriously. I nod my head.

She bends over and picks me up off of the couch. She starts carrying me towards my bedroom. I try to be dead weight so she will put me down - or drop me - but she is quite strong. She throws me onto my bed and walks away quickly.

"Goodnight Carter!" She yells right before she shuts my bedroom door.

I jump up and swing my door open. I run out and jump on her before she can leave.

"Babe, I told you. I need to get home so I can wake up on time tomorrow. You're really not helping." She holds me although she is annoyed of me.

"But I don't want you to leave." I pout and bury my face in the crook of her neck. She runs her hand through my hair.

"Ugh. You make it so hard to leave."

"Sorry..." I whisper trying to enjoy my last seconds in her arms before she really does leave.

"Come on I'll lay next to you for a while." She says and I look up at her. She carries me back into my bedroom. She bends down to take her boots off. I quickly take my clothes off and throw on my sleeping t-shirt from the other side of my bed.

She walks over to my bed and grabs the blankets. "No!" I yell and pull them tightly over me.

"Why? I thought you wanted me to stay?" She pokes her bottom lip out and tugs on the blankets again.

"I'm kidding! Get your ass in here!" I laugh.

"Just warning you, I'm not wearing pants.

"Scoot over. It's okay I won't even look."

I move over and she climbs onto my bed and gets underneath my covers. I feel her cold hand brush against my arm. I shiver. Her hand slowly moves under my shirt and she begins to caress my abs and her soft lips kiss my bare shoulder. Butterflies instantly fill my stomach. I feel her wait shift as she moves closer to me.

"I thought you said you weren't going to look?"

"I'm not looking, I'm touching." She says caressing my legs softly.

"What has gotten into you in the last couple of minutes? Because I think I like it. A lot." I say as she moves on top of me.

She rests her hips on my hips and kisses my neck softly. I breath heavily with pleasure and I move my hand up her t shirt and touch her stomach softly. She begins kissing my neck rougher and I grab onto her back tightly. She bites at my skin and I'm almost positive I will find a few love bites in the morning. She moves to my lips. Kissing me roughly. I know she wants more, more than just a kiss. "Danielle, what about waking up early?" I ask once I catch my breath.

"My family will get over it if I'm a little late." She kisses me again. "I care more about you than being on time."

"You do?"

She kisses me long and passionately, "I care about you more than almost everything." She whispers in my ear and I feel my heart thumping in my chest. A smile crosses my face.