10

*Third Persons POV*

Este walks in the already unlocked door to Carter's house and walks straight through and into her bedroom. She notices the big pile of blankets in the middle of the bed and immediately knows who is under it. She sits on the side of the bed and brushes off the food crumbs.

"Dude, why are there so many crumbs in you bed?" She asks the pile. She gets no verbal response but a bag of chips and a plate with a piece of bread gets pushed out from under the blankets. Este helps herself to some of the Doritos while she waits for Carter to come out. She can't stay in under there forever, she'll suffocate. "Carter? Wanna tell me what's wrong?" Este asks after a while. Carter sits up and wraps one of the blankets around her head. "Woah! You look like a raccoon on crack." Este laughs at her own joke. Carter's makeup is smeared all around her eyes from crying. "But seriously what's up? Who do I need to kill?"

"Your sister, but please don't actually kill her." Carter says being pouty.

"Which one? Did Alana get chocolate in your hair again?" Este asks and Carter shakes her head no. "Then what did the little shit do?"

"Nothing. It's Danielle."

"Really? What did she do?" Este asks surprised that her sweet sister made this girl cry.

"She broke up with me." Carter cries. Este pulls her into a hug.

"Try not to get makeup on my white dress."

"I won't."

"I'm shocked to be honest. What gave her a reason to do that?"

"She said your dad won't talk to any of you, and that its my fault."

"Bull shit! It's not your fault, he is just being an asshole. He'll get over it in a few days, I don't know what her problem is. Stay here, I'll be back in an hour tops, maybe two. But I'll be back." Este says and gets up from the bed. She leaves the house and heads towards Danielle's place.

*

Este bangs on Danielle's apartment door.

"What?" She hears D's voice faintly.

"Open up!" Este demands.

"Go away Este!"

"No! I need to talk to you." Este hits the door again out of frustration.

"What?" Danielle asks after she opens the door.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Este asks closing the door behind her and following her sister into the living room of the small apartment.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what you did. You know how stupid it was. That's why you're sitting in here crying because you want to take it all back. I know you." Este says.

"I was trying to make the better choice."

"Do you think you did?" Este asks starting to calm down and lower her voice. Danielle shakes her head. "Well how are you going to fix it?"

"I don't know."

"You know we leave for tour in a little over a week right?" Este asks and Danielle nods. "Let's go get your girlfriend, you're going to apologize and take her to do something she likes, then after you're going to ask her to go on tour with us."

"Okay. Is she mad at me?" Danielle asks.

"No, she is heartbroken." Este says.

*Carter's POV*

"You have ten minutes to get ready, we are gonna go out!" Este yells at me as I get up from my bed.

"Este I don't want to."