7

*Carter's POV*

I'm on my way to Danielle's apartment. She is cooking tonight because it's our one month anniversary. We would have spent the day together, but I had to go to some fittings and things and she had to go to the studio with her sisters. Our lives are getting busier and we are unable to spend a lot of time together, which makes me sad.

Danielle and I won't be alone tonight though. Alana is bringing a guy over to meet us, Danielle seems nervous about it, I don't know why though, I'm sure he is nice.

I reach out and knock on Danielle's door. She is quick to open it and the smell of delicious food hits me. I smile and gift her with a small bouquet of white flowers.

"Thank you Carter!" She smiles and hugs me tightly. "I better get back to the kitchen before the food burns. Come in." She makes her way back to the kitchen. I put my things down by the door and go into the kitchen where the delicious smells are coming from. I hug Dani from behind and look at what she is making.

"It looks amazing." I say and kiss her neck softly.

"Thanks," She turns around and quickly pecks me on the lips before moving on to tend to another dish. I leave the kitchen to give her more space and go into her bedroom. I sit on her perfectly made bed and look at the framed pictures on her bedside table. The first one is of her parents, I don't think I even own a photograph of my parents, and I don't really want to. The next one is if her and her sisters, their relationship is something I envy. I set that one down and pick up the third one. This one is very familiar, I smile as I stare at it. It's the picture Alana took of Danielle and I when I decided I didn't want to walk anymore. I didn't know she printed this picture off and framed it, how adorable. "Do you like that?" I hear Danielle ask and I turn around.

"Yes I do." I smile and put it back. She walks over to me and kisses me twice.

"The food is ready, I just need to change my stinky clothes." She says and walks into her large closet. I watch her as she quickly picks an outfit. I admire her as she pulls her T shirt over her head then throws on the new one. She slips off her ripped Levis and pulls on some nice black pants. She tucks the front end of her shirt in leaving the back out to show off her vintage belt.

"You look hot." I say as she walks out.

"So do you, I forgot to mention how beautiful you look." She says making me blush. I walk towards her and embrace her in a sweet hug. She puts her hand on my cheek and I look up. She kisses me and I kiss her back. The kiss would have lasted a lot longer if the door bell didn't ring. "Dammit Alana." Danielle cusses and I laugh. I follow her out to the door. She looks through the little peep hole then looks at me. I take a look for myself to see cute little Alana and an interesting looking dude. The doorbell rings again, "Okay let's play nice." Danielle says then opens the door.

"Well you took forever to open the door." Alana giggles as she walks in without introducing the guy.

"Well you sorta interrupted something." I say.

"Uh oh. Sorry bout that." She apologizes. "This is Chad, Chad this is my sister Danielle and her girlfriend Carter."

"You didn't tell me your sister is a lesbian." He says out loud for us all to hear and he doesn't seem too thrilled about it.

"I didn't think it was an issue." Alana says softly feeling embarrassed.

We all find our seats at the table and are ready to eat the delicious meal Dani prepared for us. Alana and I take turns complimenting Danielle on the food and Chad keeps quiet. What the fuck is his deal?

"I have to ask this question that is really bothering me." He announces suddenly. "which one of you is the man, its hard to tell because you both look like girls."