3

*Danielle's POV*

"Where have you been disappearing to?" Alana asks me right as I walk into our hotel room. She is standing in front of the mirror checking out her outfit.

"I've just been out." I say and avoid eye contact.

"You've been disappearing every night for four nights. Where are you going?" She rolls her eyes.

"We know that girl is waiting out there for you. Just let us meet her." Este comes out of the bathroom. With her red lipstick tube in her right hand.

"Ummm okay, I can go ask her?"

I open the door slowly and shut it. I can just image Alana and Este on the other side with their ears against the door.

"Hey, they kinda want to meet you. Are you cool with that?" I ask.

"Yeah totally." She smiles.

"I'm going to warn you; they're crazy." I laugh and open the door.

Este stands there in her black dress smiling with her red lipstick now on.

"Este this is Carter, Carter this is my big sis Este." I introduce them to each other. "And this is my baby sis Alana."

"Can I have a hug? I like hugs and you seem like a nice huggable person." Alana asks her.

"Yeah sure." She smiles awkwardly. Alana embraces her in a hug. I look up at Alana and she mouths an inaudible, "She is hot." They let out of the hug and Alana smiles at her then looks back at me. "She is a good hugger."

"Alright now let's escape this awkward situation." I step backwards.

"No! You're coming to dinner with us, and so is she." Este grabs me by the jacket before I can walk away.

"Actually we just ate." Carter says.

"Well, Alana and I are going to eat. You guys can stay here until we get back then we can chill."

"Okay." Carter agrees to Este's plan.

"Lanzo you ready?" Este yells across the room.

"I've been ready."

"Ooh you look good." Este smiles looking at Alana's outfit.

"Alright peace out!" Alana says happily as she follows Este out the door.

I wait a few seconds after the door closes to say, "Alana says you're hot." I watch her cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

"Well am I?" She asks.

"Yes, I think so. I think a lot of people do, probably most people. Maybe everyone, but mostly me." I go on.

"Why do you flirt with me so much?" She giggles.

"I like to." I sit on the couch and wait for her to sit next to me. "Do you not like it? Because I won't if you don't want me to." I say when she sits by me.

"I love it actually."

"Awe I'm glad." I smile and kiss her cheek softly.

In the last four days we have spent as much time as possible with each other. Her personality is gorgeous; she is gorgeous. We aren't together though, I don't think.

"You should tell me more about yourself." I say to her.

"I've told you a lot." She smiles and pushes her hair back with her left hand. I think she touches her hair when she is nervous.

"You haven't said anything about your family, or your childhood."

"I had a good childhood." She looks down at her feet.