8

*Carter's POV*

"Hey, are you alright?" The lady in the seat next to me taps my arm waking me from a nightmare.

"Uhhhh yeah sorry, bad dream." I say awkwardly. I sit up and look out the window although it's dark and there is nothing to see. I must have been moving or talking or something, I woke up in such shock I don't even remember the dream.

"Seemed like you were having quite the dream." the lady says as she turns the page of her fashion magazine, and there just so happened to be a picture of me. I just nod and wait to see if she notices. She looks up at me and back down at the page. "Are you famous?"

"Ummm, yes." I answer.

"Woah," is all she says then continues to look through her magazine. I watch her look through the magazine and I stop her when I see Danielle, Este, and Alana's Levi's ad.

"That's my girlfriend." I explain to her and point to Danielle.

"Oh so you're both models?" She asks and doesn't even seem weirded out about same sex relationships.

"No. She is actually a musician. The other two are her sisters and they're in a band called Haim after their last name." I explain.

"That is so cool. My son and his boyfriend were just married. That is why I was visiting California, it was such a beautiful wedding."

"Aww, congratulations to your son." I smile, I'm really starting to like this woman sitting next to me. We talk for a while and I begin to wish I had a mother like her. She never once had a problem with her son being gay.

*

"Have a nice night, hope you have a good time at that fashion thing." The woman, whose name is Dianne, says as we part our ways in the airport.

"You too," I smile. "goodbye." I wave and walk in the direction I need to go.

"Miss Delevingne?" The gentleman in a black suit holding a small sign with my name on it asks when I approach him.

"That's me." I smile happily.

"Right this way miss." He says and I follow him out of the airport. The cameras start flashing as soon as we walk outside. My name is being shouted and other things as well. We quickly get to the car and he opens the door for me and takes my suit case. I get my phone out of my bag taking the first chance I get to text Danielle. I wait for a reply that doesn't come. We arrive at the hotel I will be staying in and my things are taken to my room for me. As soon as I get settled in my room I order some breakfast from room service. I look at my phone still awaiting a reply and realize it's five in the morning here. But she could still be awake because New York is three hours ahead of California. My food arrives and I quickly eat it. I push the tray to the other side of the bed and get underneath the covers. I quickly fall asleep with my phone still in my hand.

*

"Wakey! Wakey!" A flamboyant voice rings waking me. I groan and roll over hiding my face in the pillows, knowing exactly who is here. "Get up I've got big plans!" He says excitedly following with a loud clap.

"Well can't your big plans wait a couple more hours?" I ask.

"No, like I said, they are big plans so they will take a lot of time. Get up!" He says and pulls the blankets off of me. "Plus I have missed you and I want to see your gorgeous face, and you need to tell me about this new girlfriend of yours!"

"How do you know?" I roll back over and look at him awaiting an answer.

"Oh please, who doesn't know?"