50 - Tie

It had soon reached March 27 and that meant that it was officially Dean and Seamus's wedding date. They were getting married in an old abandoned castle in the Irish countryside, where Seamus felt most at home, Dean hadn't really cared where they were getting married, as long as he was getting married to Seamus.

They had invited the entirety of the DA plus their spouses and future spouses. It was bound to be a beautiful affair, especially since it would be taking place in the Irish countryside. They hadn't cared too much about the details of the wedding, they cared more about each other. They had really been in love since last year. They had finally realized after six years that they had more than friendly feelings for each other. They had technically been seeing each other since before the Battle of Hogwarts. It wasn't well known around Hogwarts but they had told their close friends. Seamus hadn't come out to his parents until the law was placed. In his head he had been expecting it to be a 'a bit of a nasty shock to them', but they had just looked at him, smiled and exchanged money.

Apparently they were taking bets on when he would come out to them. His mother won.

Dean had told his mother when Seamus and Dean had officially started seeing each other back in October of their seventh year. With a knowing smile, his mother had told him that she had always known he was bisexual, way before he ever knew. He dated bloody Ginny Weasley, it was obvious to her, she was also a fellow Bisexual, which was a shock to Dean, but it made everything that much better.

The wedding was officially in two hours, and while most couples usually have a bout of cold feet or nervousness, both of them were toasty warm and ready to marry the other. They had one of the strongest relationships in all of Hogwarts and no one was shocked.

They actually had decided to spend the entire day together, breaking the traditional rule of not seeing each other before the ceremony. Truly, nothing about any of this was traditional, and they liked it that way.

There they were, sitting together in their room preparing to marry each other.

They had opted to just get ready in their room at Hogwarts, seeing it pointless to go somewhere completely different. They had decided to wear matching tuxedos and ties, they only thing each of them had different where their socks. Dean had picked Seamus's socks while Seamus had picked Dean's. It was something of theirs that no one else would really see, it was their little secret, however silly it may be. Dean had received a pair of socks with little brooms on it that flew around, while Seamus had received a pair of socks with clovers and fire that danced. It was silly, but it was their little secret.

Currently, they were sitting down on the ground next to each other just talking, talking about their wedding, future, and past. It was a lovely moment of peace before the chaos started. They sat in their own place, just talking and holding each other close, knowing they wouldn't get a moment of alone time together for the rest of the night.

Soon, it had come time to apparate to their ceremony location. They had both decided not to have a bridal party so the altar would just be the two of them and their officiant. They had planned for it to be incredibly simple and not as over the top as some of their friends' weddings had been.

It seemed that as soon as the wedding began, it had come to an end.

Before either of them knew it, their officiant had finally said, "You may now kiss your husband." and they quickly ended the ceremony with a loving kiss and shattering applause. They stood at the altar for a few seconds before kissing their parents and retreating down the aisle as husband for the first time.

They all left the castle and headed to where they would be having the reception, which was another castle not too far away, but this one had a roof.