Little Announcement

Hey friends!

So big announcement...not little. So I've been slowly editing this book and there's a small plotline- not majorly important that I HATE! So I'm going to have to rewrite several chapters completely. It shouldn't change the plot of anything...I don't think but I just wanted you to know. It's probably now going to take a little bit longer before I get new chapters out now because of this but I think it will make the writing and story a bit better. 

If you were wondering I'm removing the whole Disneyland Paris bit because I think it's stupid and Draco would never want to do that. Plus over the past two years living in Florida right next to Disney property I kinda have majorly grown to hate it lmao so I'm just trashing that completely. 

Again, it shouldn't change anything too majorly, but I may just trash the entire chapter rather than rewrite it. I haven't completely decided what I'm doing just yet but that means there will be a lot of notifications of "Hauntedwish published a new chapter of The Eighth Year" and I wanted you to know what that was before it started. I'm also going to update the info of the book to say under major reconstruction. 

But eventually, I will publish new chapters...I just have to go through and fix all the old chapters and the many, many plotholes I'm sure that I left. 

Thank you all for being so patient with me over the years and sticking around with my many hiatuses. It's giving One Direction hiatus. 

I'll be sure to let you know if anything else changes. 

Much love, 

Shelby xx