39 - Planning

Harry and Ginny were currently deciding on which invitations to send out, as their wedding was a little over a month away...they hadn't told anyone that they had already chose a date. They wanted the invitations to be a surprise.
Of course Molly did know, but she was the only one since they were getting married at the burrow.
When they told her she screamed and immediately began planning everything.
This was her only daughter so it had to be absolutely perfect. Sure, she had a few other sons get married...but they weren't her only daughter. This was a bit more special to her.

"Honestly Gin...do the invitations matter that much? Can't we just go with this one?" Harry begs, picking up a random invitation

"No. I don't like that one. And you're Harry Potter...everyone is going to be paying attention to our wedding so it has to be beyond perfect. You just had to be the chosen one didn't you?" She sighs, giving the invitations another once over before picking two to choose between

Holding them up, she asks Harry which he likes better, which I turn causes him to point to a random one...Ginny like the other one better.

"Sorry, Harry. We're going with this one. I'll duplicate these and take them to the Owlry for them to be sent out. We're about to get a bunch of letters back in the next few days." Ginny smiles, throwing the other invitations away before duplicating the invitation by about forty.

\\~//

Meanwhile Harry and Ginny were choosing their invitations, Luna and Blaise were busy choosing a date.

Blaise was pretty much agreeing with everything Luna said. He had learned it was best just to let her daydream about whatever she wanted, rather than telling her something wasn't a good idea. It was easier and didn't cause any arguments.

"I think we should choose sometime in April. April is a good month. Nothing too terrible has ever happened in April, and the stars are content during early April so we should either do the third or the tenth. What do you think, Blaise?" She asks him, causing him to snap out of his daze...he had stopped listening twenty minutes ago.

He would be a great husband.

"Whatever you think, dear." He smiles, having no idea what she was asking

Shrugging she pulls out a coin and flips it

"Looks like we'll be getting married on April third! How does that sound to you?"

"It sounded wonderful, Luna. What time would be good?" He asks

"Probably four o'clock. That's usually when the wrackspurts are taking their daily naps so we should be safe from them confusing any of our guests. I'll also make sure to have Dirigible Plums in the flowers to keep away the nargles. It'd be quite horrible if they stole our rings. We'll also have plenty of butter beer..." Luna continues, causing Blaise to fall back into his daze once again

At least he knew when they were getting married.

\\~//

In the coming days, everyone had received Ginny and Harry's wedding invitation. Which began to cause lots of talk all over the castle and Daily Prophet.
They were apparently the first ones getting married. Which everyone had expected anyway.
With the news of their wedding date, Pansy was fluttering about thinking about her wedding and her future with Ron. They had decided to get married in late April. But they hadn't discussed anything to do with their future.