More ✨Colorado Angst✨ because there's never enough

As requested by nannananabatman

Tw: Overdose

"Hey! Hey wake up! How many of these did you take, huh? No no, don't go back to sleep, you need to stay awake for me"

California was cradling Colorado's head in his lap, desperately trying to keep him awake.

Tears stung his eyes in both emotional pain and frustration as his phone kept dialing and being sent to voicemail.
He's already left several. Why won't Texas just pick up!

Hanging up and dialing again, he pressed the phone to his ear and squeezed his eyes shut, praying for the call to be answered.

"C'mon...c'mon...pick up! Please! Now is not the time to ignore me!"

"You've reached the voicemail of- Texas -please leave your message after the tone"

He was greeted with the cold, emotionless voice once again.
Overwhelmed with frustration he threw his phone down.

"FUCK"

Tears rolled down his cheeks...he wouldn't be able to save him if this kept up.

He looks at his brother's unresponsive form in his lap, the hospital was so far away he could never get him there on time by himself. If only he had kept better eye on him this might not have happened.

"Please coco...stay with me.."