Migraines | Teska

For Nibbles2008 sorry it took so long!

Pain.

All he could feel was this dumb pain. Aka the migraine currently splitting his damn head open.

Everything was horrible. Light meant searing pain and any bit of noise grated against his skull.

Luck, decided to herself that despite the pain he was already in, she would not be taking any pity on him. Oh no he just had to be starving now. And that meant either A: talking to someone about the situation and having them get him food, which would just be no good. No one needed to know, the only pity he wanted was from Lady luck and she had already denied him that. Or, B: Get up and get the food himself.

Hm.

Yep B was the only viable option in his eyes. Better to just muscle through it.

(I swear to god if you're in pain don't just muscle through it get help if you need it don't follow the example of this dumb cowboy)

So up he went, off the bed and out into the painful world of light and noise. Great.

He walked slowly, blinking in the harsh light. The pain kept building, and it would only be getting worse. He could hardly think and several times he had to steady himself, make sure his vision was straight and no longer wonky, before continuing.

Finally, thank christ finally, he made it to the kitchen.

Surely there would be left overs he just....he just needed to pause for a bit, get his bearings again.

"Texas?"

"Hi Laska."

He tried giving his boyfriend a smile, remove the pain displayed on his face. His boyfriend, unfortunately, was not fooled so easily. Damn him.

"Texas, doll, what's wrong? You look like you're in pain."

"Nothin' darling I'm just dandy."

"Texas. You don't say that unless somethings wrong, what is it?"

He sighed. Arguing clearly wasn't getting him anywhere. Might as well just tell him and get lectured in his health later.

"Just a migraine."

"Oh," Alaska's voice was instantly quieter. "Then what are you doing up? Go lay down."

"I was laying down I just- I'm hungry."

It was then that Texas's moose of was boyfriend gently picked him up and carried him back to his room. He wanted to protest but honestly he didn't really have the energy.

"I'll get you some food, please don't make you pain worse you dumbass." He said, very affectionately.

Texas grumbled something like a 'fine'. He didn't really care anymore he was just happy to be back in the nice place that wasn't horrible.

Few minutes later, his boyfriend came back with leftovers. He placed it on the stand next to Texas's bed, and exiting quickly back out the door.

"Laska?"

"Yes love?"

"Love you."

"Love you too."

Texas smiled to himself. At least there was one good thing out of this.

A/n: If I don't update for a bit it's probably cause my city is flooding whoops it's not just me this time. I'll try to put out another chapter tomorrow (today technically) I've had ✨motivation✨ lately