Please don't murder me with a spoon | Alabama x Indiana

Alabama and Indiana were watching a movie. Or rather, Alabama had started watching it, and Indiana had sat down, not even bothering to ask him at this point.

Not that it would change anything, Alabama might grumble about it but he could never tell him no. Especially since he had grown rather fond of him. He would never admit to it, but he liked his company, and movies were no different.
Indiana never hid his reaction to it, emotions on full display across his face. He got so engrossed in the film. Honestly it was the most entertaining part.

About halfway through he could see the other's eyelids drooping as be fought sleep. He looked so damn exausted. Why hadn't he noticed this before? Was Indiana not getting enough sleep? That idiot. He better not pass out on his shoulder or something. Alabama thought he might implode if something like that ever happened. He'd rather keep ignoring his weird feelings for the other state as long as possible thank you very much.

He tried to look away, keeping his eyes glued on the screen. It was fine. Indiana was fine. He wouldn't pass out. Especially not on him-

Turns out plot's a bitch and doesn't care about that at all.

Alabama felt a weight on his shoulder. His stomach did a little flip flop.

Oh no.

He looked down. Sure enough, there was Indiana passed out, head resting on his shoulder in a rather awkward angle.

That couldn't be comfortable.

Alabama shifted a bit, moving so Indiana's head was now on his chest. There, that should do it.

He couldn't help but to smile down at him fondly. Somehow he looked even more perfect when asleep. It was just too precious.

There was a soft click.

Alabama looked up to see Rhode, phone in hand, looking just as suprised about the sound as he was. He suspected the camera was supposed to be in silent.

He glared at him, careful not to yell at him incase that might wake the other state, hoping it got along the message of 'you fucking delete that shit right now you tiny bastard you're going to regret that.'

Apparently, he's either just really dense or didn't care.

"Do you want me to send it to you?" He was completely unfazed by the death glare still being sent his way.

He paused. He wanted that picture, but he really didn't want to admit to that.

There was a long, uncomfortable pause.

"No? Ok" Rhode walked away. Damn..

__

When Indiana woke up he was alone on the couch. Some channel's ad was running in the background.
Huh..Alabama must've left..

He felt a sinking in his chest that quickly became panic. Oh dear god he didn't fall asleep on him, did he?

That's probably why he left. He got too weirded out by him getting so close.
He should've just gone to bed but nooooooo his dumb pining ass had to try and spend more time with Alabama.

He quickly fled to his room, closing the door a little too harshly behind him.
Maybe he could just hide here forever. Or at least until Alabama completely forgot about him and he could make a better impression.

He flips onto his bed and tunnels underneath his blankets and pillows.
His hand shot out, looking for his phone, and pulling it towards him when he somehow located it.
That should be a good distraction from his mistakes.

Huh.

A message from Rhode?

He opened it, eyes widening as he recognized the people in the picture. Him, asleep on Alabama's chest. So he did do it.
Fuck.
He was about to turn his phone off, embarrassment skyrocketing, when he noticed the look Alabama's face.

Practically half the states could hear his squeal.

Indiana quickly made the image his homescreen, hugging it close.

Maybe he did actually have a chance with him.