Some more cutesy shit because I can | FlorDC

It was 8:35 in the morning.

Five minutes after the meeting had started.

Five minutes, and Florida was already on his bullshit.

"I dunno Cali, if this hurricane was really a big deal, it would've hit us already. I mean come on. We've been locked since March or whatever. Louie, C'mon man, back me up here"

"It's. Not. A. Hurricane." DC could tell California was having trouble remaining calm. He couldn't blame him, they've had this argument far to many times now to count and it was clearly getting to him. His voice was shaking in frustration and he looked about ready to strangle Florida.
"How many times do we have to tell you!" Cali was guesturing wildly now, losing in his attempt to stay calm.

"It is a hoax though" Texas chimed in

Cali groaned and banged his head on the table

"So you're telling me my highscore was for nothing?! Aw man"

DC glared at Florida.
It has been five minutes. FIVE MINUTES. And the meeting was already spiralling.
Honestly at this point he shouldn't be surprised.

Florida paused in his conversation and looked over at DC and smiled, and the world stopped. It was genuine smile, full of warmth and light and love, and it was such a simple action but it made him melt inside. The kind of smile that could turn a day around and steal the breath right from your lungs.

And suddenly, DC was finding it quite hard to continue glaring at him.

"Hey nerd"

Fighting hard to keep his glare in all it's malice, he replied rather sharply

"What."

"I love youuu"

DC looked down at the table, his face flushing and a big smile finally breaking through.

"Love you too"