Consequences

I snuggled up to his chest, hugging him close to me and leaving no room between us. He kisses my forehead softly, running his fingers through my hair. I look up at him with a smile. He shifts his position and takes this opportunity to kiss my lips. I pull away, looking at him through lidded eyes. "Sleepy," I say like the one word has an otherworldly meaning. He nods, laying back down beside me. I lay my head on his chest and he slips his right arm around my shoulder. I intertwine my right hand with his left. I smile softly, falling into a peaceful sleep.

"Kaminar! Wake up!" I groan, snuggling deeper into the body that holds me. "Nnn. Kaminar please," The voice speaks again, this time startling me into a state of awareness. I open my eyes, rubbing the sleep from them. I feel something move at my foot and quickly notice our tangled position. I move quickly away from him. "Erm I'm sorry," I quickly appologize, unsure if thats the proper way to apologize for what I did. I play with the edge of the blanket, looking down at my hands to avoid looking at Toshi. "Babe," he calls me put of my thoughts. "Hm?" I ask him, not looking up. "Look at me," he speaks the words I wished for him not to. A heat rises to my face but I oblige his request, looking into his incredibly beautiful violet irisis. His hand is on my face, thumb caressing my cheek ever so softly. "You're beautiful," he states as if its fact. Of course somewhere in his beautiful mind, he probably has the illusion that it is. I shake my head slightly but he puts a hand on the other side of my face, nodding my head yes. I laugh as I try to fight with him on my head direction.

When we stop, I start up a conversation. "I'm really sorry about earlier. Half asleep me thought you were a pillow." He laughs at it, casually. "I'm the best pillow you'll ever have," he teases flirtatiously. "Oh really?" I ask, nearing his face. He gets even closer. "Yeah." I move away from his face and to the pillow, burying my head in it. Toshi attempts to pry me away from the object, jealous that a peice of fabric holding cotton has put his title in jeopardy. I bust out laughing, eventually letting him lift me away from the pillow. I jump onto him, hugging him instead of the pillow. He smiles, wrapping his arms around my back. "Mine," he whispers softly. I giggle as he kisses my forehead. "Mine," he repeats with a smile. My eyes meet his for a split moment before our lips collide. "We're going to be together forever. Right?" I ask as he catches his breath. "I would like to think so," he tells me, doubt clear in his voice. "Because of your parents. Right? Their death made you scared that everyone would run away from you." He picks me up and places me on the actual pillow before getting up and walking to the bathroom. I think about what I said and the realization comes that I most likely hurt his feelings very much so by mentioning his parents death. I knock on the door, sinking against it after two minutes go by without a reply. "I love you, Hitoshi Shinso and I will not leave you so please let me in,"I plead. A minute goes by and I'm about to speak again when I fall onto the floor, the door behind me gone. A drop of blood falls onto my face. "Toshi."