Dream-like Behavior

When I get home, I am surprised to see my mother standing in the kitchen. "Hey, Mom," I greet. The woman has her long black hair pulled back into a low ponytail, her blue lowlights barely visible. She's wearing a thin green gown that flows to her knees and has small patterns embroidered into the lace at the bottom of it. Her emerald eyes sparkle when she turns to me. Her thin lips form a smile. "Hello, Honey." I return the smile. "I've gotta admit. I'm surprised to see you home." I slide onto the stool in front of the bar and she slides a plate in front of me. "Well, you have better get used to it because I'm going to be around a lot more." I nod, choosing not speak my confusion on the matter. I take a bite of the meal she has prepared for me. "I'll be leaving later today but I won't be gone for long and if you need me, all you have to do is pick up a phone. I'll be in China." I nod. "Yes ma'am." She sits beside me with her plate. She rubs small circles on to my back as she eats with her other hand. "I love you, you know," she tells me. "I love you too, Mom." She finishes up and kisses me on the cheek before taking her dish to the sink. She washes the dishes and I pick up my phone as it buzzes. Toshi had messaged me. "Hey babe. I'm coming over now. I promise I've  been good.😉" I read. I'm dating a flirt. He's such a flirt and yet... I love it.

My mom soon leaves after exchanging goodbyes and I decide to find some clothes so I can go to the shower. I'm lathering the shampoo in my hair when I hear my ringtone interrupting my playlist. I dry my hands and pick up my phone. Toshi. I pick it up. "I'm in the shower but go ahead and come on in, Babe." I hear him chuckle. "Inviting me in the shower already? That might not be to smart, Love. I don't play nice." Heat rises to my face. "I didn't mean that! Just come in the house! I'll be out in a minute." He laughs and hangs up. I hear the door open and pull the door back, letting my phone lay on the toilet. "Aww come on. I'm already here." I feel the heat raise to my cheeks and I poke my head out of the shower. "You can keep your fantasies to your imagination. I'm not that type of person." I look at his clothing to see a bare towel around his waist. He steps forward, hand under my chin. "Don't you want to have fun?" The towel drops and I'm relieved to only see his underwear but the heat still adds on to my face and I pull the door back. "Idiot. This isn't being good!" I comment, trying to sound tougher than I feel. "Then won't you punish me?" He opens the door but I'm quick to turn around. "Not this time, loverboy." I kick the door closed.