You Hurt Me First

"Hey babe," I wink at Jiro as she enters the classroom. "Hey Kami," she says nonchalantly. "So, is today the day you finally say yes? Will you be my girlfriend?" I plead the girl, walking with her as she walks to her desk. "How many times do I have to tell you, Kami. I love you but not in that way. You're like a brother to me, man." She plants a kiss on my cheek. I walk away, mumbling, "Yeah. I know." I walk to my desk, only to be met with a terrible headache as I sit down. "Come in the hallway. I need to talk to you." A voice echoes in my head. Shinso. What does he want? I get out of my seat and walk past everyone, but they don't seem to notice. They continue their conversations, not even sparing me an ounce of their attention. I don't care. I enter the hallway, being met with a colder atmosphere. I close my eyes and let the cold freeze my pores. I feel myself begin to shiver a bit but don't really register the action. I let out a sigh formed by me holding my breath for too long before my breath is stolen once again. I am at a loss for words as I feel hot breath against the shell of my ear. "Hello." His voice makes me question my sanity because I feel the urge to move toward it, to wallow in it, to let the sound of his voice swallow me whole. I open my eyes being met with purple irises. "H-hi, Hitoshi."

"How are you, Kaminar?"

"M-My name's Kaminari," I correct.

"I know." His husky voice sends shivers down my spine. I feel my cheeks heat up and I know a cherry red has dominated the white. "What is it you need, Toshi?" I ask, trying to sound fearless but the truth is, I'm terrified of him. He could make me do anything he wanted. But he wouldn't do that to me, would he? "I want you to be my boyfriend."

"I thought you were dating Togeike."

...................................................................................................

"Class is going to start soon," I remind Hitoshi.

"Okay. I'll walk you." He offers, taking my hand as we walk towards the class. Once we get there, he pins me up against the wall next to the class 1-a sign. "Love you, Babe," he states before kissing me and handing me my bag. "I love you too, Toshi," I reply, taking my bag, and walking to class. The whole class is staring when I walk in and a blush forms on my cheeks. As I sit down, everyone crowds me with questions but Bakugo and Kirishima eventually get them to shut their yaps. The school bell rings and none other than my boyfriend's dad rolls in the door. "Kaminari's dating your son!" Mineta yells. I shoot a death glare at him but he mouths that it's my fault for being gay.

...............................................................................

Hey, lovelies! That's the first chapter of Pacify Her. Hope you enjoyed it! Imma try to update this twice a week so I'll see ya later on. Until then, bye! ~ Emerald Brookes