Hawks And Dabi Gives Birth

Bakugou walked around holding Adira gently "Where would you like to go? Anywhere you want, just say it and we'll go there", Kirishima cracks his eyes open. Shinsou watched, Austin smiles pawing Kirishima's face. Adira points to the mall, Deku and Villain Deku smiles. Eri shook Kirishima still using her quirk "Kiri! Wanna play? I know how to wake you up the best, so wake up! Kiri!" Eri shook Kirishima harder, Liam helped Eri shake Kirishima giggling. Denki chuckled "You all are adorable", "We're going to the mall, then" Bakugou walked to the mall. Kirishima whines opening his eyes fully, Austin smiles. Shinsou chuckles, Adira squeals. Deku and Villain Deku smiles following, Denki kissed Kirishima passionately having tears running down his face.

Liam giggled cutely then frowned "Dada! You're crying again! Mama is fine!", Eri rubbed Liam's head. "What do you want at the mall, Adira?" Bakugou asked walking into the mall smiling, Kirishima smiles kissing him back. Austin curls up next to Kirishima, Shinsou rubs Eri's head. Adira shrugs, Deku and Villain Deku smiles "lets look around". Denki pulled back from Kirishima "Sorry, Liam. I'm not upset, I'm happy. I'm really happy that Kiri's awake. I don't mean to make you upset, Liam" Denki purred rubbing Liam's head gently, Liam purred loudly. Eri smiled happily, "I think I have an idea on where Adira would like to go. But it wouldn't be here in the mall. I'm sure Zuzu will love it too since it deals with heroes" Bakugou smiled happily "Want to go there? I can bring All Might with us if you want?".

Kirishima licks Denki's tears, Austin purrs. "now what sis" Shinsou asked, Adira tilts her head wagging her tail. Deku looked happy, Villain Deku chuckles. Denki chuckled "I know, I know. I shouldn't cry. But I'm really happy, Kiri", Liam looked at Kirishima and crawled onto Kirishima's head "Don't sleep again! I want you to stay awake!". Eri looked at Shinsou "Let's go wake Dad up from sleeping!", "Let's go get All Might then go to where I'm planning on having us go" Bakugou smiled "Zuzu is in love with All Might still but doesn't say he is, Adira. He's been obsessive over him too. Maybe I should make you wear a All Might costume one day and have us play around as we are little again? How does that sound, Zuzu?" Bakugou walked to UA and started looking for All Might.

"I have to sleep at some point" Kirishima says nuzzling Denki, Shinsou nods. Adira smiles nodding, "isn't All Might sleeping on our couch with a smaller version of Endevor and their child Skylar" Deku says. Villain Deku nods, Denki purrs slightly and chuckled "Yeah, Kiri has to sleep at some times". Liam pouted "But that'd make me and Dada upset again!", Eri jumped down from the bed and held Shinsou's hand. "He is?! How did I forget that?!" Bakugou walked back to his house kicking the door open and yelled, "All Might and Endeavor, wake the hell up!", All Might jumped awake "Young Bakugou, quit your yelling. People are sleeping". "no all of us be sleeping" Kirishima says, Shinsou walks to Mic's room.

Adira blinks looking, Deku and Villain Deku chuckles. Skylar whines tearing up at being woken up, "I kinda told them you were in a deep sleep and couldn't be woken up. I didn't want to scare them that bad, Kiri" Denki frowned then whispered in Kirishima's ear, "The reason why I was even more upset was because you were in a coma.. I thought I wouldn't be able to see you again thinking you would die and it would break my heart to have that happen to you". Liam climbed off Kirishima and went to his human form and started jumping on the bed "Well, I'm keeping you awake!", Eri followed "I jump on Dad while we can be careful with Mic unless they're both sleeping like Dad always does".

Bakugou frowned sadly "I'm sorry, little kid! I didn't mean to scare you awake. I didn't even know you were still here. Please forgive me!" Bakugou started crying a bit and set Adira down, All Might rubbed Skylar's back "Don't mind Young Bakugou. He's very loud and wakes people up all the time. Calm down, Skylar. And why are you crying, Bakugou? It's okay that you didn't know she was still here". "oh" Kirishima says, Adira whines pawing his leg. "he's pregnant" Deku and Villain Deku hugs him, Skylar calms down. "Yeah. I didn't want to tell them that specifically so they aren't that scared" Denki sniffled slightly like he was going to cry again "I think I'm scared of villains and hospitals now", Liam looked at Denki and hugged him tightly "Don't be scared, Dada. You always say there's nothing to be scared about so don't be scared".