Adira Is Born

Bakugou stayed asleep cuddling Deku, Deku wakes up in pain and starts whining. Bakugou woke up and looked at Deku "I'm not dead, Deku. Stop whining about it" "its not that" Deku held her belly and gasped feeling her water break, Bakugou got up and got dressed and helped Deku get dressed partially then picked Deku up "Tell me it didn't happen from me, please? I don't want to cause you pain anymore" "I don't think bunnies are pregnant for that long" Deku whines. "Then hold on and if it hurts, tell me" Bakugou ran out of the house holding Deku and ran to the hospital, "it is hurting" Deku whimpers. Bakugou opened the hospital doors and talked to the doctor about Deku, Inko woke up and shook Mitsuki awake "Mitsuki, I think someone's in the house or someone ran out".

Deku whines, the doctor took them to the back room. "I think I heard something about bunnies don't stay pregnant for long" Mitsuki says, Bakugou followed the doctor and set Deku on the bed "I know, Deku" Bakugou held Deku's hand "I'll be here so you aren't scared of anything. I'll even protect you from harm in here if there is any, okay?". "Izuku is a bunny... Izuku is pregnant?!" Inko started panicking. "They kept it from us too!", Deku screams in pain. the doctor got her ready "push", Mitsuki sits up "I thought they told us yesterday". Bakugou put Deku's hand on his head and wagged his tail slowly, "I was mostly paying attention to Katsuki's cuts on his arms!" Inko quickly walked out of Mitsuki's room "If you want to come with, hurry up. I'm going to see Izuku and Katsuki at the hospital".

Deku smiles pushing and screaming, the doctor watches. Mitsuki got up, "Please hurry up with this. I hate being in here." Bakugou whispered and his ears went down while his tail stays wagging slowly. Inko walked to the hospital, "I cant help it Kacchan" Deku cries screaming. "sir sometime birth last hours" the doctor says watching, the babies headMitsuki follows. Bakugou's ears went down lower and his tail stopped wagging "H-Hours? I won't be able to deal with staying here for hours... I just can't", Inko walked into the hospital and asked where Deku was at. "don't leave me" Deku whines pushing half the baby out, the doctor guides the baby out. The nurse told them the room, Mitsuki walks to the room.

Bakugou smiled slightly but mostly faked it "I won't leave you. Not ever. You know what I don't like about hospitals and my biggest fear about them too", Inko walked to the room with Mitsuki nervously. "what" Deku whines pushing the baby out, the doctor cut the cord and took the baby to get it cleaned up. Mitsuki looks in "is Izuku ok", Bakugou held Deku's hand tightly "My biggest fear of hospitals is you being in them. Only because of middle school where I told you to jump off the school and hope that you'll have a quirk in your next life" Bakugou started crying "I wish I never said that to you!". Inko pulls Mitsuki back "Don't go in just yet", "its ok Kacchan, I'm here with you now and with our child" Deku smiles as his male features came back.

Mitsuki pouts, "Wait... It's Katsuki crying?!" Inko walked into the room and went up to Bakugou "Katsuki, what's wrong? Stop crying if nothing is wrong" "Auntie, I'm fine. I just hate hospitals" Bakugou's ears slowly went back up and his tail wagged again. "Are you sure you're okay? You were just bawling your eyes out" Inko looked worried about Bakugou, "Auntie, when I say I'm fine, I'm really doing fine" Bakugou's tail wagged happily and smiled. Mitsuki rubs his head, Deku gentle took the baby "hello Adira". Adira smiles as her little ears twitched, "Mom!" Bakugou whined loudly "How many times do I have to tell you not to do that?!" Bakugou growled lowly.

Inko chuckled lightly then looked at Deku "Is that what you're naming her, Izuku?", Mitsuki chuckles. Deku nods "yeah" and lays her near his nipple, Adira suckles wagging her little wolf tail. "It's not funny old hag!" Bakugou yelled loudly getting mad, Inko covered Bakugou's mouth "Be quiet Katsuki. Your daughter is in the room and I don't think you want her deaf over your yelling too". "shh, her little ears are sensitive" Mitsuki says, Deku nods "come look at her and not yell". Adira suckles, "Sorry, Deku" Bakugou smiled and looked at Adira then wagged his tail really fast. "Someone's happy about something" Inko smiled at Bakugou "Not sad anymore", "well two of the cutest people are in front of him" Mitsuki says smiling.