Endeavor's New Boyfriend

"hey bro, Hawks" Natsuo waves, "Hey Natsuo, your welcome" Dabi smiles. "its still on your face" Shoto cleans his face, Twice chuckled. Shigaraki grabbed Natsuo's wrist and dragged Natsuo to the bar and opened the door when he got there "Toga, you can leave now", "What's his problem?" Hawks pouted. Tenya laughed cutely "I really appreciate that your helping clean it up", Shirakumo finished eating. "not so rough" Natsuo says, Toga left. Dabi shrugs "hopes he don't hurt him", Shoto blushes darkly. Twice went to his room and put his villain outfit on then walked out going to the door "I'll be back unless you're coming with?", "Not until you tell me who the hell that was and why you were telling him your personal information?!" Shigaraki yelled at Natsuo.

Aislynn got off the couch and crawled over to Shigaraki "Stop being mean, Dada", "He's just overprotective of Natsuo. So he wouldn't hurt Natsuo on purpose" Hawks said smiling then frowned "Come to think of it, I am too but overprotective of you". "Are you all better now or do I have to continue with this?" Tenya smirked pulling Shoto's face close to his, "sure" Shirakumo follows. "he was Iida's father and he was hurting Shoto and he was asking a lot of questions, sorry babe" Natsuo flinched "I didn't tell him any plans", "so is Tenya with Shoto" Dabi smiles. Shoto blushes "you can continue if you want", "If Shigaraki comes after you without me around scream my name and I'll be there as soon as I can, okay? Or you might want to have a dark cloud around you at all times like you did when you were Kurogiri" Twice said walking out the door.

"Oh, then come here" Shigaraki hugged Natsuo and said quietly, "I'm sorry I got mad at you. I was thinking something was happening between you two and got jealous of it", "Yes, they're probably doing what we just did but without feathers and all that" Hawks blushed. "Well, I'm asking you, pretty boy~ You wanted me and I gave you it unless you want me more?" Tenya smiled and pulled Shoto up on his lap, "I don't know how to put a dark cloud around me, just regular clouds" Shirakumo says following. "ew, he looks fourty" Natsuo hugs him, Dabi shrugs. "more please" Shoto asked, "Dark cloud like a rain cloud? Could you do that?" Twice asked. Shigaraki chuckled "Do you forgive me?", Aislynn stood up and hugged Shigaraki's leg "Dada! Don't forget about me!".

"I don't know since we aren't with them" Hawks said, Tenya reached for his glasses but they fell off the nightstand "Shit. I need to see to be able to do this". "I don't think so" Shirakumo says, "a forgive you and we didn't forget you" Natsuo smiles kissing Shigaraki. "yep, wanna go home and not be in the ally" Dabi says, Shoto blinks surprised "did you just". "Well, then I don't know what to tell you" Twice reached the bar and opened the door "Hey, Shigaraki. Have you seen Kurogiri in the last, I don't know, while? We go patrolling every day basically and he hasn't been there. And don't mind who this is" Twice pointed to Shirakumo "I found him in an alleyway and he said he wanted to be a villain so I'm letting him follow me around and teaching him the rules", "Come on up here. I know you can. You've done it before Aislynn" Shigaraki held his hand down to Aislynn as she climbed up Shigaraki smiling.

"Please?" Hawks asked cutely, "Don't say anything about it to anyone. I got it from Bakugou and learned myself" Tenya sighed "Just please don't say anything about it". "I'm trying to become a hero again" Shirakumo whispers, Natsuo smiles and looks at Shirakumo closely. Dabi got up and held his hand out, "ok" Shoto nods. "And he's my boyfriend now so, you touch him, I'll kill you" Twice held Shirakumo's hand, Shigaraki looked curious "Yeah, you are right. Kurogiri is always around, now he isn't". Hawks flapped his wings and flew "Down there hurts, that's why I'm doing this. I think you did it too hard but I'll be fine", "But, could you get my glasses please? I can't see anything. It's just a big blur" Tenya asked politely.

Shirakumo stayed close to Twice, Natsuo watched Shirakumo. Dabi looks at him, Shoto lays his lower half on the bed and used one hand to keep himself up and grabs the glasses and tried to get back on the bed "help". "Stop watching us. It's creepy and it's scaring him. He's been left alone to die and I helped him so you all shouldn't be staring so much!" Twice sighed and walked to a bar stool and sat down "Sit anywhere you want. And we have to think of a way for us to get into UA without getting noticed. More specifically me because they know me as a villain. I'm not sure about you", "Come on. Let's go unless you want a ride too?" Hawks chuckled.Tenya helped Shoto up "You could've just gotten up instead of doing that" Tenya kissed Shoto, "um I was at UA, you were standing at the gates calling me, I can walk in perfectly" Shirakumo says.