Kirishima's In The Hospital

Natsuo sits on his lap snuggling, Dabi pats the spot next to him. "Denki he's a dragon he'll be ok" Shinsou says, Kirishima turned into a small dragon crawling away. Kurogiri ran after Kirishima, Aislynn fell asleep cutely. Shigaraki cuddled and held Natsuo, Hawks sat next to Dabi and laid on him yawning more. "Yeah, I know. He always is fine with his quirk too. He's never harmed" Denki smiled calming down a bit, Jim looked at Kirishima and used his measuring tape to grab him "I don't think you're getting away! We need you for... What do we need him for anyways, Kuro?". Natsuo yawns, Dabi smiles "nap time". Shinsou nods, Kirishima growls. "we'll ask Shigaraki" Kurogiri says before accidently stepping on Kirishima, Aislynn was using her ice quirk while sleeping.

Shigaraki sighed then yawned not realizing it was getting even colder "You all are making me tired too. I guess I can fall asleep too", Hawks shivered and stayed close to Dabi "Calm Aislynn down, Touya. She's using her quirk and it's getting really, really cold". Denki sighed and started walking back to his dorm "I'm going back to my dorm if you want to see the kids. I'm bringing them with us so they aren't alone", "Watch where you are stepping! You stepped on the dragon boy" Jim said loudly. Natsuo dozed off, Dabi warms his body "I'm trying not to catch myself on fire". Shinsou nods "hurry so we can save him and go", Kurogiri lift his foot "oops" he picks Kirishima up and walks to Shigaraki "Shigaraki what do I do, I stepped on him".

Kirishima turned into his human form and was unconscious and limp while red stuff was running out of his mouth, "First off. I think you killed him. Secondly, do what you want with him. I'm spending time with my family so go away" Shigaraki glared at them then sighed "If you want to keep him alive, go to the hospital". Hawks looked at Kirishima and got up "He's from class 1-A. What did you do to him? Aizawa's going to be really mad and try to kill you both. Denki would too since they have 2 kids together", Denki opened the door and looked for Austin and Liam "Liam. Austin. Where are you both?". Liam came out from underneath the bed and looked at Denki sadly, Jim frowned "It's not our fault that we couldn't see him. He was too tiny! But we really should bring him to the hospital if we want to keep him alive".

Natsuo sleeps, "drop him off at the hospital, they'll call Denki" Dabi says. Austin whines in his bed hugging a dragon plush, Shinsou waits. Kurogiri pouts opening a portal, Kirishima didn't move. Shigaraki pet Natsuo's head gently "Do you know how pissed he'll be? He'll be pissed and upset, crying because he loves him to much! Go fix your problem right now before he and the rest of the class get here and try to beat our ass!", Aislynn whined in her sleep. Hawks gently rubbed Aislynn's head "Stop yelling. You're making her upset", Denki picked Liam up and went to Austin's bed picking him up too "I promise you both that Kiri will be fine. He always is with his quirk so don't be worried too much about him. I'm sure he's fighting them off now without any harm done to himself" Denki started walking out of the room and shut the door gently.

Liam looked at Denki and smiles a little happily "He's always strong!", Jim walked through the portal frowning sadly. Natsuo smiles in his sleep, "you mean their asses, they kidnaped him, then stepped on him" Dabi says quietly. Shinsou whines having a bad feeling "Denki I have a bad feeling", Austin smiles. Kurogiri follows "I feel bad for the Pikachu boy and their kids, lets just drop him off", Shigaraki looked at Aislynn and whispered, "I'm sorry for yelling. I god mad and I yell when I'm mad". Hawks started falling asleep "I'm going to sleep on you, Touya", Denki locked the door and looked at Shinsou "What do you mean a bad feeling? Is it about Kiri? What do you think is wrong and should I leave the kids with Mr. Aizawa?".

Liam looked at Shinsou them at Denki "I'm staying with you!", "Drop him off and run out of here so we aren't getting caught, yeah. That's a really good plan so we aren't separated from each other. You are pregnant and I want to be by the both of you for however long it may be" Jim looked around for a doctor "Let's just hope someone here can help him". Natsuo rubbed Aislynn's head in his sleep, "ok" Dabi fell asleep. "mom and dad is at the hospital cause mom had his baby, and I'm being a surrogate for them" Shinsou says rubbing his belly, Austin whines. Kurogiri gave Kirishima to the doctor and went back into the portal, the doctor rushed Kirishima to the back.