Dabi's Tells Shoto He's Alive

Dabi wakes up and gets in the shower, Hawks still is sleeping. Dabi got out and starts drying his hair, Hawks turns over in his sleep and starts snoring. Dabi hung the towel up and looks in the mirror and yells "the hell!!", Hawks woke up hearing Dabi and walks towards Dabi "Who yelled?" Hawks sounded tired and rubbed his eyes. "the die in my hair washed out, now my natural hair color is showing" Dabi says, "Would you like to change it back even though I think you look cute either way" Hawks said putting his arms around Dabi hugging him. "I been wanting to change it to my natural hair color" Dabi says blushing, "I still like it either way" Hawks kissed Dabi on the forehead.

"hey is it time to go to class 1-A, to see Shoto" Dabi smiles, "We have a couple of minutes" Hawks said going to his dresser to get dressed. "ok, I'm just nervous, I haven't seen him in years" Dabi walks to his bag and getting clothes out and puts on a one piece tight shirt and pulls the shorts up buttoning them "how do I look" "It's okay to be nervous. You can stay by me all you want" Hawks had gotten dressed and when he was done he looked at Dabi and blushed deep red "You look... I cant even explain how you look" "I took this from my sister, the shirt buttons between your legs, why did the birded get hard" Dabi smirks swaying his hips seductively, Hawks jumped on Dabi and pushed him to the ground "Stop doing that!" Hawks face was bright red.

Dabi smirks up at him "what are you going to do punish me" he does it a little more, "Dabi, stop! We'll be late to class if you keep doing that!" Hawks closed his eyes tightly and was still blushing. "then get off me...daddy" Dabi says innocently, Hawks gasps and quickly gets off Dabi "W-Why? W-What the hell did you call me?!" "that got you up, do you want me to say it again" Dabi giggles. "N-No!" Hawks stutters, "ok then, let's go before we're late" Dabi got up and walks to the door. Hawks pulls Dabi back "Do you even know where Shoto's class is?" "maybe" Dabi says, Hawks grabs Dabi's hand and pulls him out the door and walks to the class 1-A. Dabi squeaks following, Hawks stops in front of the door "Stay here and I'll tell you when to come in" Hawks let's go of Dabi's hand and walks into the class.

Dabi nods and leans on the wall, "We have a special someone here today that will be greatful to tell all of you how he became a villain to a hero" Hawks sighed and whispered, "I hope he's ready for this". "Shoto told me I was his hero when we were younger" Dabi whispers, Hawks peaks out the door and nods for Dabi to come into the class "You all may know him as Dabi but I promise you all, he won't hurt you. Not anymore". Dabi walks in and to the front of the class "only two people were the reason why I changed from being a villain", Shoto looks up and his eyes widen. Hawks stays close to Dabi and holds his hand, "Then why did you try and kill us when we first got here?!" Bakugou yelled.

"you try being Endeavor's oldest son, living everyday with him abusing you and harshly training you everyday, he's the reason I have theses scars!, he made me become a villain because of his bad parenting, he even hurt Shoto" Dabi yells with tears brimming in his eyes and squeezed Hawks hand, Shoto's eyes widen more "Touya" he whispered. "Touya, please don't cry" Hawks hugs Dabi, Bakugou get up and yells, "Icyhot had a brother?! Holy shit! Deku, did you know about this?". Dabi looks at him with tear filled eyes, "I may have over heard when Shoto was talking about his past to Hawks" Deku says. "TOUYA!!" Shoto jumps up running to the front of the class and tackles Dabi into a hug, "Well, either way. He tried to kill us when we first got here. He can just change now" Bakugou said grabbing Deku and pulling her up on his lap.

Hawks smiles and let's go of Dabi so he can hug Shoto since it's been a while, "he looks like the guy you were talking to" Deku says. Dabi squeaks falling over on his hurting butt and hugs Shoto back "I forgot what we did last night, ow", Shoto clings to him and breaks down crying. "When? I never talk to anyone I don't know. And I always talk to you" Bakugou said hugging Deku, "How could you forget what happened last night?" Hawks asked. "didn't you tell Dabi to confess to Hawks" Deku says snuggling to his chest, "I took a nice shower" Dabi pouts. "your a bottom bro" Shoto asked looking at him, Dabi looks at Shoto and his eyes widen and blushed hard "what the hell did you say!".