Drama

Next day with Deku waking up first going to the kitchen, "Hi, Deku" Uraraka said smiling and walking closer to Deku. Bakugou still is sleeping, Deku groans ignoring her and starts looking for food. "Don't ignore me, Deku" Uraraka is closer to Deku, Deku keeps ignoring her and starts getting mad still looking for something to eat. "Why are you ignoring me?!" Uraraka yells and takes a pocket knife out from her back pocket,  Bakugou wakes up and realises that Deku isn't there. "I'm not in love with you bitch, I love Kacchan a lot I loved him since middle school , and I'm having a baby with him" Deku says then covered his mouth with the last part about him able to get pregnant, Bakugou gets up and starts searching for Deku.

"Why you little!" Uraraka pushes Deku up against the wall with the pocket knife gripped harder in her hand, "you wouldn't dare" Deku's eyes widen in fear. "Deku?! Where'd you go?!" Bakugou yelled from the living room, "KACCHAN!!, Uaraka got a knife" Deku screams close to crying because of how scared he is. "Midoriya is in the Kitchen" Shinsou says from the couch, Bakugou runs into the kitchen with a raged expression on his face, his fists are clenched together. Deku cries trying to push Uraraka away, Bakugou grabs Deku and pulls him away from Uraraka "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" "Give my Deku back!" Uraraka yells. "no, but she pointed a pocket knife at me, after I said something about the baby" Deku says hugging Bakugo with a death grip, Bakugou hugs Deku lightly "It's gonna be okay" Bakugou gives Uraraka a death stare "Get out of here before I kill you".

Uraraka looks scared and runs out of the room, "she's getting to be real scary" Deku says sniffling. "She won't be for long" Bakugou kisses Deku's head, Deku smiles looking up at him "I was looking for breakfast" "Go sit down, I'll make you something" Bakugou said even though he burns everything he makes. Deku runs to the table smiling, Bakugou makes pancakes but half of them are burnt. Deku watched him, once Bakugou was done cooking, he put all the pancakes on a plate and put them on the table "Bon Appetit" "thanks hot stuff" Deku starts eating. Bakugou blushes and sits down and eats, "your my favorite to eat" Deku teased while eating. Bakugou turned red and almost choked on his food, Deku giggles.

Bakugou gets up, goes to his bedroom and closes the door, "Kacchan" Deku watch him leave. Bakugou stays in his bedroom, Deku finished eating and put his plate in sink and walks to Bakugo's room. Bakugou lays on his bed, Deku opens the door "are you ok, did I do something to make you mad". Bakugou blushes madly when he sees Deku and covers his face, Deku closes the door and goes to the bed getting on and gets close to his face "baby". Bakugou turns over still blushing and covering his face, "Kacchan" Deku whines. Bakugou doesn't say anything, Deku thought he did something to upset him "what did I do wrong" as he tries not to cry as he knew he was weak to cry.

Bakugou sat up and faced Deku still blushing "Don't cry, please" "ok, did I do something wrong" Deku asked, "Nothing. You did nothing wrong" Bakugou said looking away. "ok, what do you want to do today" Deku asked, "Is there something you would like to do?" Bakugou asked. "we can hang out and walk around outside of school, like around the city" Deku says playing with his fingers, Bakugou holds Deku's hands "What are you so nervous for?" "If you wanna go and its a habit, even though my dad isn't here I flitch and get nervous, I don't like him" Deku says squeezing his hands back a little. "You don't have to around me, Okay? Bakugou said calmly, Deku smiles and nods then mumbled about his father being abusive when he was a child.

Bakugou puts his hands on Deku's shoulders "What did your father do to you?" Bakugou sounded worried, "he almost killed me when he found out I was quirkless, but he almost did worst than trying to kill me" Deku grips his shorts near his lower half. "Where is he?" Bakugou had rage in his eyes, "I don't know, he just up and left one day, he knows about my ability" Deku wraps his arms around his belly. Bakugou gets up "I'm going to kill that bastard" "good luck finding him, his name is Hisashi Midoriya" Deku says getting up, Bakugou grabs a bag that was on the floor and packs it with clothes. "what are you doing" Deku asked, "I don't know how long I'm going to be looking for that bitch" Bakugou growled just thinking of him.