Being Protective

Shoto moans arching his back, "I may hurt your ass when you aren't pregnant anymore~" Bakugou whispered in Deku's ear. Hawks walked inside his house still smiling, Iida went faster in Shoto moaning slightly. Deku blushes more "your going to get me pregnant after I have the baby", Dabi smiles then heard screaming "you hear that". Shoto moans loudly, "I won't get you pregnant if you don't want another kid" Bakugou smiles calmly. "Isn't that Shoto?" Hawks asked, Iida went deeper moaning more. "lets wait a while after this one comes" Deku smiles back, "that doesn't sound like Shoto" Dabi gets down and walks to an ally and lit a medium size flame in her hand and saw someone pointing a knife towards a villain.

Shoto screams out clawing his back, "Don't be mad if Izu rapes me and I'm screaming. She's the one who said it, I'm just telling you so you don't get pissed at me" Bakugou blushed slightly. "You're not going to kill anyone with your quirk, are you?" Hawks asked concerned, "Sh-Shoto~" Iida moaned and went faster. Deku pulls Bakugo next to her "you can wait Izu" "fine, I'll watch" Villain Deku says, "no, but that person is in danger, the knife is made of ice" Dabi say. The hooded person smirks "what are you two going to do, take me to jail", Shoto screams out more "Tenya". "I'm not going to have anyone watch us! That's embarrassing!" Bakugou yelled blushing deeply, "Touya, wait" Hawks sighed "I have a feeling that I know this guy. And his quirk... I know it well".

Iida moaned more and came in Shoto, "your yelling while people are here" Deku says. "Natsuo" Dabi says, the hooded person watched while making an ice knife. Shoto moans coming, "Well, it's not my fault that she said she'll watch us!" Bakugou still yelled."Well, yeah... You could say it's him. But don't hurt him! He's your brother!" Hawks sighed "Even if it isn't Natsuo, don't hurt him. You don't want to end up like Endeavor and hurt people all the time", Iida pulled out panting. "that night we did it, she was watching" Deku blushes darkly, "I want to be a hero" Dabi says. "if you want to know my identity, you have to catch me" the hooded person ran off, Shoto moans pant heavily.

"She did what?!" Bakugou's face turned red, "Get back here!" Hawks ran after the hooded person. "You okay?" Iida asked holding Shoto closely, "well she is in my mind, and can come out as she please" Deku blushes. Dabi follows them, the hooded person kept running. "yeah, its going to be awhile for me to move" Shoto says, "Then I'm not going to do it until she doesn't ever watch us" Bakugou sighed sounding a bit sadly. Hawks ran faster "Where are you taking us?!", "Did I go too fast?" Iida asked concerned. "you worry to much" Deku says, the hooded person kicked the restaurant open and ran in and saw Deku grabbing her by the wrist yanking her towards him and made a ice knife "don't move hero" he says putting the blade at her neck.

Dabi stops "a hostage really", "its fine" Shoto smiles snuggling to him. "That is why I worry too much! Now, let Izuku go before I blow you to the sun!" Bakugou stood up and looked pissed off, "What do I do? She's pregnant and doesn't need to get hurt" Hawks talked to himself trying to figure out a plan. Iida cuddles with Shoto, "now I know" Deku whines. "come at me then, feral Pomeranian" the hooded person smirks, Dabi looks around thinking "to many people here". Shoto yawns "I love you", "Why does everyone call me a damn Pomeranian?!" Bakugou yelled clenching his fists together and tries thinking of something to do without hurting Deku. "Why did you have to come here and take a hostage?" Hawks sighed, "I love you too, Shoto," Iida said smiling.

Deku whines, the hooded person took their phone out and looked for a Pomeranian and put it in his face "you do look like this dog and you came at me when I'm killing villains". "I'm trying to be a hero" Dabi says, Shoto falls asleep. "Shut the hell up!" Bakugou punched the hooded guy in the face and pulled Deku away from the guy "I'm not going to use my quirk against you causing damage to me and possibly Deku!", "I know you are but I don't think there is anything we can do without causing a commotion" Hawks said sadly. Iida soon falls asleep holding Shoto, Deku clings to him. Dabi pins the hooded guy down and took the hood off "N-Natsuo", "yeah" Natsuo looks at Dabi.