Odd Day

Bakugou still is sleeping holding Deku, Deku kept sleeping. A kittens sneaks into their room, Bakugou held Deku tighter. Deku squeaks at the tightness, the kitten crawls into Deku's shirt and starts suckling on her nipple. Bakugou woke up panting heavily and shook Deku "Deku, wake up", Deku slowly woke up "what, babe what's wrong". The kitten was still suckling, "Thank God you're still alive" Bakugou hugged Deku. "yeah" Deku says confused, the kitten mews loudly. Bakugou let go of Deku "What the hell was that?!", Deku shrugs lifting her shirt. The kitten paws her breast while suckling, Bakugou grabs the kitten and pulls it off of Deku gently.

Deku pets the kitten "its the boy kitten that follows me around", the kitten mews loudly pawing for Deku. "Well, no one should be where he was besides me" Bakugou started getting jealous, "don't get mad at him, he's still a baby" Deku giggles. The kitten mews and swats his claws at Bakugo, "He reminds me of my old self" Bakugou chuckles "I'll get some milk for him" Bakugou gets up and sets the kitten down going to the kitchen. Deku laughs and lays back down, the kitten crawls back onto Deku and suckles again. Bakugou comes back with a tiny bowl of milk with a sad look, "come on he got you some milk" Deku picks him up "what should we name him".

The kitten mews, "He's more attracted to you..." Bakugou sits down next to Deku "So why don't you name him?" "Star" Deku says. Star mews loudly, Bakugou hugs Deku and doesn't let her go. Deku hugs him back, Star drinks from the bowl. Bakugou hugs Deku a bit tighter, Deku squeaks "you ok" "Yeah, I'm fine" Bakugou lied. "How?" Bakugou said sadly, "I can hear it in your voice" Deku says kissing his head. "Fine. I'll tell you" Bakugou said "I had a nightmare about you..." "about what" Deku asked, "Everything that could go wrong, went wrong..." Bakugou started to tear up "Even you dying..." "I'm right here" Deku hugs him. "That's why I woke you up... I was scared it actually happened..." Bakugou said a little quiet, Deku rubs his back.

Bakugou chuckled "Hopefully Star is fine with a baby", Deku nods looking at Star. Star nuzzles his nose on Deku's belly and jumps when he felt movement and mews worried, Bakugou chuckled and held Deku's hand "It's fine, Star. The baby might just like you" "you'll be like an older bother" Deku says giggling. Star mews licking her belly, "Wait..." Bakugou looked concerned "What time is it?". Deku looks at the clock "almost nine", Star gets off the bed and crawls into Deku's bag secretly. "We're going to be late for class!" Bakugou quickly got up and got dressed for class, Deku gets up and gets dressed and grabs her bag. "I should have kept track of the time! Damn it!" Bakugou yelled, Deku walks to the kitchen and makes some toast.

Bakugou went to Deku and hugged her and sighed, Deku smiles and put chocolate spread and pickles on the toast and starts eating it. "Set it down and stay quiet" Bakugou moved his hands a bit higher still hugging Deku, "set what down" Deku asked. "Set the toast down" Bakugou said sternly, Deku set the toast down and looks down. "That's better" Bakugou sighed calming down from being so angry, Deku tears up thinking he was mad at her. Bakugou turns Deku around and looks concerned "Why are you crying?" "did I do something to anger you, you told me to put the toast down with a stern voice" Deku asked wiping her tears, "No, you didn't. I was still mad at myself but hugging you calmed me. I didn't mean to make you cry, Beautiful" Bakugou grabbed Deku's hand and kissed it.

"its ok" Deku smiles, "You can finish eating on the way there. I don't want to get in trouble by Aizawa for being late" Bakugou said. Deku nods and finished eating her toast and washes her hands and grabs his hand "lets go", Bakugou walked to class and slammed open the door "Please tell me we aren't late?". Aziawa heard the bell "your lucky", Deku sighs in relief. "No punishment today! Ha!" Bakugou went to his seat and sat down, "keep talking like that and I'll give you laps" Aziawa says darkly. Deku squeaks going to her seat, "Remember what happened last time when you have me laps?" Bakugou asked having little bit of an attitude "I blew it up". "you want a bigger punishment, Midoriya can you take Shinsou to his room he hasn't been feeling well, which means Bakugo and Tokayami will suffer together" Aziawa smirks, "ok" Deku gets up and walks to Shinsou helping him up and walks out of class.