Proposing to Deku

*2 Weeks Later*

Dabi wakes up yawning, Hawks woke up near the edge of the bed and felt sick "God damn it...". Dabi looks to see if he was throwing up in a trashcan "birdie" "I'm fine. It was kinda cold out last night and I wasn't wearing a jacket" Hawks started throwing up in the trashcan next to the bed, "ok, if it gets worse we need to see Recovery girl" Dabi rubs his back. "I'll be fine without her. I get colds a lot. But this one is different because I'm usually hot and cold, I'm neither hot or cold." Hawks looked at Dabi, Dabi thinks and puts her hand on Hawks lower belly and rubs it "well maybe" "Maybe what?" Hawks looked confused. "baby" Dabi says, "There's no way that would be able to happen. Touya, I'm a guy and guys don't get pregnant" Hawks said laughing a bit.

"Shinsou is 4 months pregnant, Deku and Denki is 1 month pregnant and their guys" Dabi crossed her arms, "Well still. It's probably just a weird cold" Hawks said. "I think you need to take a test to make sure" Dabi grabbed the test from her side of the bed "Izuku gave this to me, thinking you might need it" "Fine. And why did Izuku give you one? There's still no way I could get pregnant" Hawks got up, grabbed the test and went to the bathroom to take it, "I told her I took you while you were in heat and she shoved it in my pocket and told me to give it to you" Dabi shrugs and watched him, really wanting a child with him. Hawks kicked the door shut "Don't watch me while I'm doing this!" Hawks continued doing the test and once he finished with the test he waited to see if he was or not, "m-my b-bad" Dabi stutters looking down.

Hawks looked at the test to see two pink lines and ran out the door hugging Dabi "You were right after all", Dabi smiles hugging his back "thank you" "Why are you thanking me? I did nothing to make you thank me, or did I?" Hawks asked sounding like he was crying. "I always wanted a family with you" Dabi kissed him, Hawks kissed Dabi back "I don't know why I am crying" "mood swings babe" Dabi wipes his tears. "Let's just stay here today and skip class, okay?" Hawks asked smiling a bit, "what do you wanna do, aren't you hungry" Dabi asked. "Yeah, I am. But I like spending time with you" Hawks said holding his stomach, Dabi lifts his shirt and kissed his belly "you two need to eat" "Can't I just spend time with you for another 5 minutes?" Hawks laughs and pulled Dabi away from his stomach.

"ok" Dabi smiles, Hawks kissed Dabi. Dabi kisses him back, Hawks pushed Dabi against the wall lightly still kissing her. Dabi moans wrapping her arms around him, Hawks went down to Dabi's neck and kissed her neck. Dabi moans louder, Hawks pulled their waists together and kissed Dabi's neck harder. Dabi moans much louder and runs her fingers through his hair and grinds her hips against him, "I'm surprised your brothers haven't came out of that room yet yelling at us" Hawks kissed down Dabi's chest down to her stomach. "Shoto is probably in class and Natsuo I don't know where he goes" Dabi moans more, "Well... Then I'm glad their going to be gone" Hawks starts taking off Dabi's pants "We can celebrate on our baby".

Dabi squirms her legs, "Well. I didn't know you wanted this as well" Hawks said still kissing down Dabi's body. "I don't understand this body, I feel wet" Dabi moans and touched her private area looking "what is this", "Ask Izuku. But later" Hawks grabbed Dabi's hand and pulled it away a bit "Unless you want to make yourself feel better?" "can you do it, it feels better when you do it" Dabi says blushing darkly. "I just won't go in you because you are a girl still. If I do, we may have two kids instead of one, but they'll also be twins" Hawks sighs "I'll just let you decide" "if its your kid I wouldn't mind, only if you want twins together" Dabi smiles and rubs his head, "Okay, then come with me" Hawks smiles and walked to the bedroom getting on the bed.

Dabi follows crawling on the bed, "Top or bottom?~" Hawks asked seductively. "both" Dabi blushes and rubs his crotch, "Chose one for now~" Hawks still sounds seductive. "bottom" Dabi says and gets on her hands and knees, Hawks takes off their clothes and went in Dabi slowly making sure that she feels it. Dabi moans arching "Keigo" "Yes, princess?~" Hawks moves faster, "your big as always" Dabi moans louder laying her chest on the bed with her butt in the air. "Want me to stop?" Hawks went harder, "no" Dabi cries out. "No, what?~" Hawks goes deeper inside, "continue pounding me this hard" Dabi screams out. "Your wish is granted" Hawks goes more deeper and harder, Dabi screams out arching.