Twice's Double/Protective Izu

"I think they are, it just started hurting" Hawks said and tried moving his hands but forgot they were chained to the bed "Could you let my arms go?", "Not with me! Remember my Mama is a Todoriki? No, a Todoroki! Grandpa is a Todoroki and they'll know me if I say that I'm Aislynn Todoroki and you're my best friend!" Aislynn smiled "And EraserHead knows me. He'll let us in as long as I promise to not hurt anyone. But you can in secret". Shigaraki went slightly faster, "Well, now you have" All Might smiled at Endeavor. "Well, I can take care of him? It might make you a little mad though, but I only will love you. It's only if you want to have a little fun?" Twice asked looking at they guy that was flirting, Dabi took the cuffs off his wrist "sorry, wanna massage".

Toga smiles nodding and walks to the gates "alright", Natsuo moans arching. Endeavor blushes, Skylar giggles. Shirakumo sighs "I'll wait for the food, and keep your clothes clean", the guy was still staring at Shirakumo. "No. I just wanted to do this" Hawks hugged Dabi smiling cutely, Aislynn got down and yelled "Aizawa! Mic! Can we come to your class? We want to learn and play around!". Shigaraki went deeper, All Might sets Skylar on the counter and kissed Endeavor. "Don't worry. On our date, I'll always keep my clothes clean unless you make them dirty" Twice started walking towards the guy "You staring at me?", Dabi smiles and rubs Hawks belly. Toga follows "you know where the class is", Natsuo cries out.

Endeavor kissed him back, Skylar looks at them. Shirakumo watched, "no but your blocking" the guy said. Hawks smiled and put his hand on Dabi's hand, Aislynn nodded "Yeah, I know where it is. I think. If not, Mic will find us but will probably run away and get Aizawa" Aislynn walked through the gates pulling Toga along. Shigaraki groaned slightly and went deeper and faster "N-Natsuo, I'm so close~", All Might kissed Endeavor's head then Skylar's head "Love you both". Twice frowned "So, you were staring at Oboro? Well, you do know it's quite rude to stare" Twice started getting jealous and upset at the guy, "we're both having twins" Dabi smiles. Toga follows, Natsuo cries out coming. "we love you too" Endeavor smiles, Skylar squeals happily.

"poor Jin" Shirakumo whines, "he has a nice body" the guy said. "I know, Touya" Hawks said happily, Aislynn started walking around the hallways looking for class 1-A. "Seems like young Skylar really does love me" All Might laughed "You might have a competition with her", Shigaraki thrusted more and soon came. Twice looked like he was getting mad now and grabbed the guy by his shirt "You don't know Oboro at all! Either stay away from my boyfriend or I will kill you. I might even have Toga do it for the fun of it! So, what is it going to be? Death or staying away from Oboro for the rest of your life?", Dabi smiles. Toga follows her, Endeavor pouts "you call her young when she's our child".

Natsuo moans loudly, Shirakumo grabbed the foodthe guy gets him off and ran away. Hawks pet Dabi's head "I love you, Touya~", Aislynn found the class and opened the door "EraserHead! Is it fine if we stay in here? Mama and Dada are busy and I wanted to come here". "Well, she is young. She isn't our age or even Touya's age" All Might pouted, Shigaraki pulled out panting. "Thank you for cooperating" Twice said sounding mad and crossed his arms, "love you too" Dabi smiles then yawns. "sure, why is Toga here" Aizawa asked, Toga waves. "I know" Endeavor says, Skylar smiles. Natsuo pants heavily, Shirakumo ate a French fry. "Let's go to sleep" Hawks pulled Dabi closely smiling, Aislynn sighed "Do I need to tell you? She's watching me while we're away from Mama and Dada".

All Might picked Skylar up and walked to the nursery room, Shigaraki laid next to Natsuo "Are you okay?". Twice walked back to Shirakumo smiling and hugged him "He's gone for good", Dabi nods dozing off. "ok" Aizawa nods, Toga pats her head "we were going to the dorms". Skylar pulls on his hair, Endeavor follows them. Natsuo nods "tired and twitching still", Shirakumo smiles hugging him back. Hawks fell asleep holding Dabi, "But, I don't know where there at, Toga" Aislynn pouted. "Hey!" All Might whined "Not too rough", "Relax then" Shigaraki held Natsuo closely. Twice frowned slightly as he remembers what the guy said "He won't take you away from me", Aziawa pointed to the dorms "no killing or I'll have Touya or Shoto call his brother to pick you two up, got it" "yes sir" Toga picked Aislynn up and ran to the dorms, Endeavor chuckles "she's feisty".