Training

"I need a picture" Aizawa grabs his phone, Shirakumo hands Twilight to Mic and opens the window and jumped onto the cloud floating to the front gates. Bakugou smiled cutely at Deku, Denki blushed realizing Kirishima was there "I'm sorry Kiri! I didn't realize you were still here!" Denki blushed more setting Liam down on his lap and covered his face. Liam snuggled in Denki's lap, Mic set Twilight down and ran to the window then stopped "I almost forgot your quirk for a minute" Mic sighed in relief. Twilight giggled at Mic "He's floaty", Twice snickered at Shirakumo "You could've walked. I would wait for you". Deku smiles brightly, Kirishima nuzzles his face.

"remember the time it rained, he floated on a cloud to class" Aizawa says, Shirakumo pouts cutely. Bakugou held Deku's hand happily, Denki blushed more "Well, it is true. That's what I think about you and so much more. I think you're cuter like this crawling all around me than the way I am. It's cute an funny, plus I get to carry you around. That's what's even better". Liam smiled and cuddled with Denki, "Yeah, now I remember. I just didn't want him to actually die, you know? He's our best friend and I would've felt the way I did when those villains took him to be their own" Mic had tears in his eyes but rubbed them away. Twice chuckled "Get down from there. You know I can't reach you from there" Twice then whispered, "You're adorable when you do that", Deku smiles.

Kirishima smiles crawling onto his shirt, Aizawa hugs him. Shirakumo got off the cloud walking close to him smiling, Bakugou smiled cutely "I'm happy I can partially hear you now". Denki chuckled, Mic hugged Aizawa back. "So is it true what you said?" Twice put his phone in his pocket, "me too" Deku smiles. Kirishima smiles, Aizawa smiles picking him up. Shirakumo nods and shows him the picture of Twice without his mask on, Bakugou started running out to the training area "Catch me if you can, Deku!". "Mr. Aizawa, can we skip this because we're all tired" Denki asked, Mic smiled and held onto Aizawa. Twice took Shirakumo's phone and put it in his pocket "You aren't getting it back" Twice chuckled "Not unless you do something cute", Deku ran after him holding Adira.

Kirishima purrs, "I guess, but that mean Kirishima will do extra training" Aizawa says and picks Twilight up walking to the training area. "hey!" Shirakumo pouts cutely "like what", Bakugou kept running out and laughed. Twilight smiled at Aizawa, Denki sighed "Kiri, do your training. I don't want you hurt though". Mic smiled cutely, "Do anything you want but make it cute, Cloudy Boy~" Twice teased. Deku giggles, Adria wags her tail smiling. Aizawa smiles, "ok" Kirishima smiles. "what like call you daddy" Shirakumo say, Bakugou stopped running and faced Deku with his hands out "Train, Deku. Become stronger with your quirk". Mic crawled onto Aizawa's shoulders smiling, Denki held onto Liam and smiled slightly at Kirishima "If you get hurt, I'm not going to like it and you know that".

Liam giggled happily, Twice blushed darkly and hides his face in his hands "Oboro! Not in your life are you calling me that!". "someone needs to watch Adira" Deku says, "your not a cat" Aizawa says. "I know" Kirishima got down, Shirakumo giggles cutely. "Or you can protect her and I'll play the villain role like the first day of training" Bakugou smiled "But I won't use what I used on you that day. Not with Adira", Mic pouted cutely. "Make sure you stay away from Bakugou" Denki smiled cutely "And you might want to change back before someone steps on you because of your size being so small", "It's not funny! And here's your phone back!" Twice blushed more and gave Shirakumo his phone back.

"Now..." Bakugou stopped and looked at Aizawa "It's our kid now let us train like you told us to! And I'm not going to hurt Adira! Not on my life! I'd rather hurt myself than hurt her!", Mic laid his head on Aizawa's head cutely. Denki got up and followed Kirishima holding Liam, Liam giggled cutely "Mama". Twice grabbed Shirakumo's wrist and dragged him to his house blushing darkly, Deku kicked his leg up at Bakugo. Aizawa smiles "I never heard of training with a child", Kirishima walks to the locker room to get changed. Shirakumo blushed following, "Well, remember how at the beginning of UA for us we had teams as a villain and a hero? Well, were doing that same thing but with no one else besides us. And I promised not to hurt Adira or use what almost killed Deku then. It'd definitely kill Adira if I used it so that's why I'm not. I love her too much to do that" Bakugou stepped back away from Deku's leg "Be faster Deku. You'll get better being faster".