Christmas presents..

Error and Fresh were currently on a date. Mostly because it was Christmas Eve and also because they wanted to have a night out to themselves without Ink always interrupting their dates.

The two skeletons sat at a booth as they ate their food. Their peaceful silence broke when Error spoke up.

"I got you a Christmas present" Error said, looking up from his food. Fresh smiled.

"Heh, I got you one too" Fresh chirped happily, reaching across the table to hold Error's hand.

"Wanna see your present now?" The glitch asked.

"Sure" Fresh said. Error nodded, reaching in his pocket and fishing for a small box. He pulled it out from his pocket and got down on one knee. He opened the box, revealing a ring with a small pink diamond on it.

"E-Error.." Fresh whispered as small tears threatened to fall from his eye sockets. Error smiled.

"Fresh.. Will you marry me?" Error asked. Fresh nodded vigorously, saying 'yes' over and over, as he tightly hugged Error. There was clapping in the background from the waiters and customers in the restaurant.

After Error had given Fresh the ring, and after Fresh had calmed down, he gave Error a small box. Error hesitantly opened it. He looked up at Fresh before more tears fell from his eye sockets. Error and Fresh hugged each other tightly as they both cried tears of joy.

What was in the box?

It was a positive pregnancy test.

(I apologize that i released this a few days late, but I hope you like it! I need to start the second part of 'my little present' though)