My little present~ [part 2]

(Warning: lemon, cussing)

"Hiya, E-Error" Fresh said, embarrassed. Error smirked, noticing that Fresh was in heat. He walked over to Fresh and pinned him to the bed, Fresh squeaking in surprise. Error leaned down towards Fresh's neck and started licking it, trying to find the smaller's sweet spot. Error heard Fresh moan quietly when he licked an area, immediately attacking that spot.

"Error!!~" Fresh moaned. Error bit down on his neck, blood oozing out. Error licked up the blood and leaned back, enjoying the sight of the mark he made. Error leaned up and kissed Fresh, licking his 'lip'. Fresh hesitantly let him in. Error's tongue covered every part of the other's wet cavern, Fresh's own tongue poking at the intruding one. As Error French kissed Fresh, he reached up and groped and pinched the other's breasts. Fresh moaned quietly.

After a few minutes, Error pulled away for air, a strand of saliva connecting the two. Fresh blushed and Error smirked. Error snapped his fingers, leaving himself in boxers and Fresh in a bra and underwear. Fresh squeaked in embarrassment. Error snapped his fingers again and a collar with a leash appeared on Fresh's neck. Error smirked and pulled on the collar. Fresh whimpered, his heat getting worse.

"Pound me, daddy!~ Wreck me so hard I wouldn't be able to walk for weeks!~" Fresh begged, getting on his hands and knees for Error. The glitch smirked, getting behind Fresh, and rubbing his member on Fresh's entrance through the underwear.

"Time for some rules~" Error purred. Fresh listened.

"First, no talking back. Second, no cumming til I say so. Third, you'll address me as master or daddy. If not, you'll be punished~" Error said.

"Y-yes, master~" Fresh responded. Error pulled down the smaller's underwear, immediately thrusting in.

"Fuck!~" Fresh whined.

"Language~" Error purred, pulling on the leash. Fresh grabbed a pillow and moaned into it. Error slowly started thrusting making Fresh moan loudly. Fresh began moving his hips with Error's thrusts, loving the amount of heaven like pleasure he was receiving.

"Harder, daddy!~ please!~" Fresh begged. Error smirked and thrusted harder and faster. Fresh moaned loudly, feeling himself getting close. Remembering the rules, he tried his best not to cum. Fresh opened his mouth, his tongue hanging out and drooling. He loved this so much. Error slapped Fresh's ass, Fresh letting out a whimper. Error slapped his ass over and over until it was bruised.

"Oh, baby, you feel so good~" Error purred in the smaller's 'ear'.

"please don't stop!!~" Fresh practically screamed. Error smirked.

"Master!~ I'm so close!~" Fresh moaned. Error nodded and continued thrusting.

"Not yet Freshy~ wait til I say so~" Error said with a slight grunt. Error's thrusts got sloppier as he felt himself getting closer to his climax. Fresh moaned louder as he was so eager to cum.

"Now~" Error said. Fresh screamed as he came hard on Error's member, also feeling himself being filled to the brim. Fresh smiled soon after that, slowly dozing off to sleep, his ecto body disappearing after that. Error pulled out slowly, snapping his fingers making the two wear clothes and their mess disappear.

He looked down and blushed when he saw that Fresh's sacrum was laced with red ribbon, soon chuckling afterwards. He flopped next to the parasite pulling him close, spooning the smaller..

"I love you so much, my little present~"