2) cuddling somewhere

Error was in his anti-void, making puppets, when suddenly Fresh, his boyfriend, came in through a portal. Error looked up, adjusting his red rounded glasses. Fresh came and sat down next to Error, not even saying 'hello'.

Error took notice of this and put a hand on Fresh's shoulder, only for it to be shoved off.

"Leave me alone..." Fresh mumbled. Error, being the protective and loving boyfriend he was, grabbed Fresh's chin and forced him to look him.

"Fresh. What's wrong" He said. Fresh sighed.

"Ok.. Um.. I was goin' through some AUs today, and.." Fresh took off his shades and sniffed a bit.

"I-I overheard Ink and.. He said that we weren't meant to be together" He said as tears fell from his eye sockets. Error instantly hugged the other, kissing away his tears.

"Fresh.. He's wrong.. We're together for a reason. We were meant to find each other. We love each other, and that's all that matters.." Error said, kissing the other's cheek. Fresh giggled and hugged Error back.

"I am gonna kill Ink for saying that though" He said, kissing the smaller's forehead. Fresh laughed and cuddled into Error's chest. Error smiled and cuddled back. He grabbed and blanket and wrapped it around the two.

"I love you, Freshy~"