Error's strings

(lemon with some fluff at the end :>)
Thank you, Demn_Kat for requesting this. This was fun to write! ^^ it's a really long chapter too-)

It was a Saturday, which meant that Error was going to go hang out with Fresh at his house. The reason behind this was that Fresh promised he would give Error four king-sized chocolate bars each time Error would accompany Fresh at his house (which were on Saturdays). Error agreed to this because he obviously couldn't say 'no' to the chocolate.

Error was currently sitting on the couch and in front of a TV screen next to Fresh. They were both playing Minecraft on Fresh's Xbox. It had taken a while for Error to adjust to this new environment, especially since it's Fresh's house. You can probably imagine how chaotic-looking Fresh's house would be, you couldn't blame him. But now that they had been hanging out every Saturday for about four months already, Error had gotten used to it. At this point, he knew Fresh's house so well. Hell, he knew every place on the floor that would creak if you stepped on it. Error had enjoyed it here. It started to feel like a place that you would call 'home'. He understood Fresh more. He started to feel.. Safe around Fresh. He sort of had a small crush on Fresh too.

"Bro, how are you so good at this? I literally just showed you how to play this ten minutes ago, yo!" Fresh exclaimed. Error let out a soft chuckle, "I guess I'm just that amazing." Fresh's eyes rolled playfully from beneath his shades, "C'mon, we both know that I'm the amazing one."

Error chuckled, "pff- no way." Error pulled some strings from his socket and shot the strings at his bottle of Pepsi. He pulled the strings back towards his hand, causing the drink to as well, "Bro, I still can't understand how you do that." Fresh said, astounded. Error chuckled before unscrewing the cap of his Pepsi, "takes practice I guess."

"Oooh. What else can you tied up like that?" Fresh asked. Error thought for a moment, "I dunno, uh... People..?" Fresh tilted his head to the side a bit, a little confused on what Error meant by that. Error got an idea, smirking slightly, "you want me to show you?"

Fresh nodded, "sure, I guess." Error smirked a bit more. God, Fresh had no idea what he was about to get himself into. Error shot his strings at Fresh's wrists which tied them together. Error then grabbed Fresh's wrists and pinned them above his head, causing Fresh to fall back on the couch so he was leaning against the arm of the chair. Fresh was blushing a light shade of violet, "Error what are you d-"

Fresh was interrupted mid-sentence by Error who started kissing Fresh's neck, causing Fresh to let out soft noises of pleasure. Error pulled away from Fresh's neck, blushing, "sorry, I-I don't know what came over me, I-" "keep going, please~" Fresh interrupted, blushing. Error blushed more but nodded, he leaned in again and continued to kiss his neck, slightly tightening the strings around Fresh's wrists.

Fresh kept letting out soft moans, feeling his body start to get warm. He had gone into heat which resulted in his fem ecto-body being summoned. Error pulled away and chuckled when he saw a purple glow in Fresh's pants, "getting excited, huh?~" he teased, massaging the glow softly. Fresh let out a soft moan, "nghh~ please~"

"'Please', what, Fresh?" Error asked, rubbing faster, "mm~ please take off my pants and touch me~ make me feel good, Error~ please, I need this really bad right now~" Fresh moaned. Error chuckled and fulfilled Fresh's lustful request by pulling his pants off. Error blushing deeply when Fresh's wet female part was revealed, "oh, God, Fresh.." Error gently moved his thumb up and down against Fresh's clit, admiring his female part, "..your pussy is so pretty and wet~" Fresh hummed out a small moan and bit his lip.

Error continued to mess with Fresh's pussy. He teased Fresh by rubbing his hole and just barely rubbing his clit. This made Fresh grow impatient, "Mmh~ m-more~"

"What do you want more of Fresh?~" Error asked with a smirk. He already knew what Fresh wanted. He just wanted to hear it from Fresh himself, "I want more pleasure~ please fuck me~" Fresh said almost in a begging tone. Error chuckled, "as you wish~" Error pulled his pants down and summoned his male ecto. Fresh blushed deeply at the sight of Error's ecto, his pussy getting wetter than how much it already was. Fresh leaned forward so he was on his knees. He grabbed Error's cock and sucked on the tip while looking up at him lustfully. Error groaned softly and put a hand on the back of Fresh's skull. Fresh closed his eyes and started bobbing his head.

After a few minutes, Error was a moaning mess, "mmh!~ f-fuck, Fresh..~ You're so fucking good at this.. ahh~" Fresh quickly pumped Error's cock and kept bobbing his head. A few moments passed and Error released in Fresh's mouth. Fresh gagged slightly but managed to swallow his warm seed, "mm~ good boy~" Error pet Fresh's head, praising the parasite for his good work. Error pinned Fresh's wrists above his head again and strung up Fresh's thighs to keep them apart and pulled off Fresh's shirt, revealing his big breasts. He leaned back and admired his work, "stars, you look so cute tied up like that~" Error purred seductively and looked Fresh up and down. He loved seeing Fresh look so vulnerable under him.

Error lined his cock up with Fresh's wet entrance and pushed himself inside. Fresh tensed up slightly and gasped from the pain from his hole being stretched out. Error waited for Fresh to adjust as he left soft kisses from his neck down to his breasts, "when you're ready do you want me to go soft or rough, Fresh?~" Error asked. "Since this is my first time, I think it would be a good idea to go soft~" Fresh replied.

After a few minutes, Fresh had adjusted to Error's size and nodded. Error nodded back and started slowly thrusting, causing Fresh to start softly moaning out noises and curse words. Error pushed more of his length inside and sped up his thrusting, making them both moan in unison.

"Hahh!~ Error!~ don't stop!!~" Fresh moaned. Error panted slightly and started thrusting into Fresh's G-spot, causing him to gasp and let out a loud moan which was like music to Error's nonexistent ears.

As Error was continuously ramming into his G-spot, Fresh was repeating Error's name over and over, each moan getting louder as he felt himself getting close. After a few minutes, both of them released at the same time with a loud moan. Error panted and slowly pulled out, watching cum spill out of Fresh's hole. He untied Fresh's wrists and thighs before flopping down next to him.

"That was so good..~" Fresh said as he let out a satisfied sigh. Error smiled and cuddled into Fresh's chest, "fuck, I love you, Fresh.." Error said. "Love you too.." Fresh responded with a smile. Error smiled and kissed Fresh's chest before cuddling into it more, "I'm definitely coming over more often.." Error chuckled softly. Fresh laughed and smiled more, "I'd love for you to." Fresh pet Error's head softly.

A few days after they both did the do, they both started dating and Error moved in with Fresh. They both live happily ever after. The end :)

(1281 words total)