a/n: I redesigned Klez!

(For those of you who don't know, Klez is my Errorfresh ship child)

This is Klez

This is Klez. He's the son of Error and Fresh. Like Error, he's quiet, uses strings (usually for self defense and his strings are pink) and sometimes doesn't like physical contact. He's like Fresh at the same time because of his colorful and unique sense of fashion.

He doesn't glitch, but he will if anyone touches him besides his parents. Why? Because he is a very cautious individual, and he needs to get to know you to be able to feel safe around you.

Yes, he can feel emotions, but only gets confused by them sometimes. He doesn't have a parasite unlike Fresh, and the heart shaped iris isn't his soul. It's just a unique part of his eye.

He has a lot of hobbies such as playing video games, reading, watching Undernovella with Error, and he likes to make puppets like Error.

His favorite foods are chocolate, Doritos, and pizza. His favorite drinks are probably any kind if caffeinated pop (soda).

Klez is also a really good friend as well. He's a good person to talk to, he's funny, he's a good listener, and he's willing to share his chocolate.

Klez has slight Haphephobia, but his biggest phobia is Claustrophobia (fear of small or tight spaces).He developed this phobia after he started spending less time in the anti-void. He was so used to being in such an open and wall-less space.

His favorite music genres are electronic/dance songs. He likes to listen to Jack Stauber, Cg5, and Daft Punk.

Klez is homosexual, (as you can see by looking at his socks and the pin on his jacket) and he's not ashamed of it. His parents support him, (they would be hypocrites if they didn't) and are happy for him and that he's comfortable with his sexuality. 

That's about all you need to about this little bean.

What do you think?

(I'm also starting an 'ask Klez' thing on Tumblr. My Tumblr name is bixbite-draws)